• Sal - Put together all the maps made by all our beloved modders
  • Hizlo - Created the legendary “Halo Maps” v 1-2
  • Our Fellow Modders - Made the great maps that make up the modding universe
  • Zone 117 – Advertised this totally deserving Halo 1-2 mod pack

Multi Media:
  • Video not available. OH NOEZ =x

Downloading:

Info:
Sup guys, “Halo 1-2 Remapped” and “Halo Maps v 1-2” created by Sal, Hizlo, and our dear fellow modders, are sadly getting buried under all the other posts, so here, I'll repost it. Don’t miss out on this great wonder of man kind! This GREAT download gives you: 5 sets of 47 modded Halo 2 maps and 3 set’s of roughly 20 modded Halo 1 maps. That's right about 300 MODDED MAPS. About to cry or freaking $h*t your pants, well you should. I and many others have played these maps and loved them! I guaranty they will work if you follow simple instructions. I have made the tutorials, but I give full credit to $@L, Hizlo, and the fellow modders for creating these maps.

There is one map called Induction. It is totally new, not the average normal modded map you normally have!!! Induction is like 5 Coags long, making it a perfect sniping level, for you snipers. I would download this pack just for this map. So have fun with these maps, I know I do! The main menu is especially beautiful. It is all new color and new pictures, most of the phrases are also changed. Downloading this pack is so worth it! Keep and eye out, and look forward for Halo 2 Remapped Disc 5, which is coming soon from the creator $@L, and the “Halo 2 Campaign Remapped,” which will be soon to follow!

If you love Halo Remapped as I do, and you want a professional modded Halo 1 &2 collection to brag about, download this artwork pack. It has DVD labels and DVD case covers for all the discs. This is perfect for showing off to your friends! This disc comes with a mixture of all the best maps from above, plus some extra great bonus ones! If you have made any of these maps, then leave feedback saying you did, and be proud they're in this set, because only the best mods are included here.

The torrent download in this pack is the full game, ready to burn or download to your Xbox. No hassle needed, benefits of this are you can keep your main menu and all your maps with all of your mods the way you like it. You don’t even have to touch them, because this is practically a different game because of all the new modded maps. This is not illegal because I’m not selling it, and it’s almost a totally different game then Halo 1 & 2 because it’s so modded, meaning that I’m not giving Halo 1 or 2 out for free illegally. So don’t give me any bull$hit about it, please

I know some will feel the need to bash on me for something, but please, hold back your jealousy. I know this pack is good, so no matter how freaking hard you try, you’re not going to get me, or most others who have played it, to change our minds. Again, like your mommy would tell you: If you’re going to say something mean, don’t say anything at all! Please leave positive feedback on this post; we don’t need anymore bull**** in this world, thanks for being one of the few who read this!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DUDIN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Zone 117 said:
That's right about 300 MODDED MAPS. About to cry or freaking $h*t your pants, well you should.

Agreed, holy junk monkey I want this pack. Too bad my laptop doesn't have enough memory lol.

Okiki

Okiki

Lifetime
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
im dl this now and i have both killtrocitys
Now i just need to get the other team remapped or is this all of them?

Z

Zone 117

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Fragtastic is the latest H2 Remapped. It contains the best of all the mods at the time.
Though, I still recommend downloading the others, each disc contains the best mods of the time it was created.
Halo AI is defiantly the funnest Halo Remapped ever made. You should get that one too.

T

tf x poshy

Reaction score
Sin$
im confused, are these things you have to put on a disc or can you like just take certain maps? or what? im just confused.

Z

Zone 117

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
it's a full map pack. Read the post.
All the files needed to play the game in an xbox iso rared.

Okiki

Okiki

Lifetime
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
its a really fun map pack. Its worth dl. You can put it on your hd and play it from a modded dash as well!

T

tf x poshy

Reaction score
Sin$
sorry, still a newbie to most modding stuff.. so, how do you put it on ur hd? i know ftp, but to where? apps?

B

Blazer36

Reaction score
Sin$
I HAVE A DIAL UP CONNECTION IT TAKES 3 DAYS TO DOWNLOAD
DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHERE I COULD PURCHASE ONE OF THESE MAPPACKS THAT HAS BEEN BURN TO DVD+R
I REALLY WANT TO PLAY THIS MAPPACK

Z

Zone 117

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
It's going to take longer than 3 days.
You can buy it from me for $50! =p

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
DUDIN said:
Agreed, holy junk monkey I want this pack. Too bad my laptop doesn't have enough memory lol.

get a external HDD, i got my computer going on 480 GB, i got alot of external HDDs, and the computer i'm looking at has 160 in it already, and can upgrade to 300! go find a closing comp usa, i got a two 60GB HDDs for 30$ each, brand new and top of the line...!

OMNISniper

OMNISniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
tf x poshy said:
sorry, still a newbie to most modding stuff.. so, how do you put it on ur hd? i know ftp, but to where? apps?

Same question here, if its multiple packs, how do you get all of them on your HDD? I only have one Halo2 folder for a mappack.

EDIT: nevermind, found a thread that he made showing how to do it.

S

SapperThwack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wanna DL it but I gotta wait till I go to my dad's, cuz he has bit torrent at his house, and I dont want to get it on mine lolz.

Zone you said you werent going to sell it! Lol. j/p

E

Eqnoble

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
@blazer
not to butt in on the biz here but you should ask zone to burn them all (killtrocity 1,2 , fragtastic, remapped discs 1,2,and 3) for you or burn the rars onto 2 dl dvd-r's and offer him a little more bucks and make the shipping worth it .......trust me THEY ARE ALL WORTH GETTING...along with high speed internet 8-) We need more ppl on xbc playing these. In fact they are soooo good ive taken gusto in learning about h2 modding myself and hopefully soon my skills can increase to a point worth sharing my work with the community.
Team R3mm$pp3d = the shizzy shizzle shizznit
>>>>>KEEP H2 ALIVE<<<<<
ZOne i will be submitting a mod for your approval (or more likely disapproval) by sept 1 OR BUST..............

PS @zone is there official gamecase covers for all the mappacks or just community inspired ones...not that the community or myself isnt capable of designing our own cover but i respect the hard work your crew has done with these and after my first few trials i realize that modding isnt as simple as changing a value in a field so i would like to dignify y'all by kepping it official

Top Bottom
Login
Register