Z

Zone 117

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
aFu0woA.jpg

.::Halo 2 Remapped AI Revision::.
Halo 2 Remapped AI Revision will take your Halo 2 multiplayer experience to new heights. This map-pack was designed to maximize your Halo 2 multiplayer experience to its peak. AI Revision is compiled with 17 of the latest and most advanced mods ever made. These maps were created using up-to-date modding techniques known at this time; single player campaign maps in multiplayer, AI has been integrated into every map in the pack. Enjoy playing capture the flag, team slayer, and territories on familiar campaign levels, along side with AI bots to challenge you.

34xTdUG.png

CHS8BL4.png

Mainmenu
OWYhNjx.gif

rcMc8uv.jpg

866xfLY.jpg

I've spent hours and hours for days on the mainmenu, I hope you guys like it! Thanks to Detox, Neodos, and ExileLord and anyone else for any help or suggestions!

Map Pictures
*dead images*

The new download link shouldn't need the Auto-Patcher. If you have an old download for it, you can read about it here, otherwise, you can skip this spoiler.

The AI Revision Serenity Auto-Patcher is reliable, smooth, and quick. Simply place the needed clean Halo 2 maps in the specified folder, then run the patcher. While the application quickly applying the included Serenity patches to your clean maps, smoothly without freezing glitch or lagging, you will be entertained by several smooth transitioning graphics with information about the map-pack. The AI Revision Auto-Patcher was created by the one and only Detox. Everyone thank him for his hard work on it. =D
*The AI Revision Auto-Patcher and guide is included in the map-pack download available at the bottom of this post.*

Case Covers/Disc Labels
Cover by Trulife, Neodos, Xiion, XxMoNkEy42xX, or Headshots 1125 (Not sure which one created this, but all the links were dead so I'm crediting all of them for the hard work they had done in the past despite people probably unable to use this image ~Azzid):
PZY2EvK.png

Videos
H2 Remapped AI Intro Video (Create by ExileLord)

Gameplay

bq7jyrO.png

• Detox - Created the auto-patcher, mainmenu suggestions.
  • Xbox7887 and Kornman00 - The wonderful tool Yelo, disables auto-update and enables AI.
  • Iron Forge - Serenity, used for the released patches.
  • Neodos - Fixing a couple major bitmap errors, other help with mainmenu, mainmenu suggestions, and that sexy banner at the top, and the dvd covers and disc label =D
  • ExileLord - Created the video, and mainmenu suggestions.
  • Trulife - Created the DVD Cover and disc label, and mainmenu suggestions.
  • Tural - Mainmenu suggestions.
  • T Beezie - Created 6 of the best mods mods in this mappack.
  • SnakeJKnight - Created 3 of the best mods mods in this mappack.
  • Trulife, Neodos, Xiion, XxMoNkEy42xX, Headshots 1125 - DVD Case Covers and/or DVD Disc Labels. Thanks guys!

4ALdfNw.png

The Official Halo 2 Remapped AI Revision Guide
I've done my best to make this guide nub-friendly. This should help anyone smoothly prepared H2 Remapped AI Revision for playing. :wink: *Guide is included in the map-pack download.*

For further assistance, contact me on AIM: Zeno 117.

fQsALPe.png

REMEMBER: You MUST launch this mappack with Yelo from the Xored Trainer Launcher for AI to function. You can find them in this Halo 2 Mod Programs Downloads thread.

Halo 2 AI Revision v1 | [Click here to view this link]
Xbox 360 Compatability files | [Click here to view this link]

Map Screenshots
mapscreenshotshc7.png

Mainmenu:
final4qj6ts9.jpg

final2ha5.th.jpg

final3az9.th.jpg

final4qj6.th.jpg

final5wz6.th.jpg

I've spent hours and hours for days on the mainmenu, I hope you guys like it! Thanks to Detox, Neodos, and ExileLord and anyone else for any help or suggestions!

Map Pictures:
55882789gi0.th.jpg

11696387tx3.th.jpg

14879215jb8.th.jpg

61126271yo5.th.jpg

27745819jo8.th.jpg

76749115jg2.th.jpg

35118154fm3.th.jpg

18243885vd9.th.jpg

10sl1.th.jpg

34572952tm9.th.png

12jj0.th.jpg

11yq8.th.jpg

airevisionautopatcherdn2.png

airevisionautopatcherdu3.png

84441776pe9.th.png

88912721bu3.th.png

mediaoi7.png

mediapv9.png

Case Covers/Disc Labels:
Cover by Trulife:
texturecopymv2.th.jpg
(Almost finished.)

Cover by Neodos:
neodosiq4.th.jpg

neodos2pw2.th.jpg

neodoslabelgd9thsa2.jpg

cddisc2sm4jx7thyz8.jpg

Cover by Xiion:
xiionom7.th.jpg

xiionlabelcl2thee9.jpg

Cover by XxMoNkEy42xX:
monkeyeg1.th.png

Cover by Headshots 1125:
headshots1125da9.th.png

supportiz3.png

supportno1.png

downloaduh2.png

downloadkr9.png

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SkateBoard v2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
like i said.....u didnt make any of those maps?

UnknowingAcorn

UnknowingAcorn

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Very Impressive :biggrin:

Im going to download this tomoro and check it out. Then ill leave some nice feedback but so far. Zone you are my hero.

Z

Zone 117

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
aFu0woA.jpg

.::Halo 2 Remapped AI Revision::.
Halo 2 Remapped AI Revision will take your Halo 2 multiplayer experience to new heights. This map-pack was designed to maximize your Halo 2 multiplayer experience to its peak. AI Revision is compiled with 17 of the latest and most advanced mods ever made. These maps were created using up-to-date modding techniques known at this time; single player campaign maps in multiplayer, AI has been integrated into every map in the pack. Enjoy playing capture the flag, team slayer, and territories on familiar campaign levels, along side with AI bots to challenge you.

34xTdUG.png

CHS8BL4.png

Mainmenu
OWYhNjx.gif

rcMc8uv.jpg

866xfLY.jpg

Map Pictures
*dead images*

The new download link shouldn't need the Auto-Patcher. If you have an old download for it, you can read about it here, otherwise, you can skip this spoiler.

The AI Revision Serenity Auto-Patcher is reliable, smooth, and quick. Simply place the needed clean Halo 2 maps in the specified folder, then run the patcher. While the application quickly applying the included Serenity patches to your clean maps, smoothly without freezing glitch or lagging, you will be entertained by several smooth transitioning graphics with information about the map-pack. The AI Revision Auto-Patcher was created by the one and only Detox. Everyone thank him for his hard work on it. =D
*The AI Revision Auto-Patcher and guide is included in the map-pack download available at the bottom of this post.*

Case Covers/Disc Labels
Cover by Trulife, Neodos, Xiion, XxMoNkEy42xX, or Headshots 1125 (Not sure which one created this, but all the links were dead so I'm crediting all of them for the hard work they had done in the past despite people probably unable to use this image ~Azzid):
PZY2EvK.png

Videos
H2 Remapped AI Intro Video (Create by ExileLord)

Gameplay

bq7jyrO.png

• Detox - Created the auto-patcher, mainmenu suggestions.
  • Xbox7887 and Kornman00 - The wonderful tool Yelo, disables auto-update and enables AI.
  • Iron Forge - Serenity, used for the released patches.
  • Neodos - Fixing a couple major bitmap errors, other help with mainmenu, mainmenu suggestions, and that sexy banner at the top, and the dvd covers and disc label =D
  • ExileLord - Created the video, and mainmenu suggestions.
  • Trulife - Created the DVD Cover and disc label, and mainmenu suggestions.
  • Tural - Mainmenu suggestions.
  • T Beezie - Created 6 of the best mods mods in this mappack.
  • SnakeJKnight - Created 3 of the best mods mods in this mappack.
  • Trulife, Neodos, Xiion, XxMoNkEy42xX, Headshots 1125 - DVD Case Covers and/or DVD Disc Labels. Thanks guys!

4ALdfNw.png

The Official Halo 2 Remapped AI Revision Guide
I've done my best to make this guide nub-friendly. This should help anyone smoothly prepared H2 Remapped AI Revision for playing. :wink: *Guide is included in the map-pack download.*

For further assistance, contact me on AIM: Zeno 117.

fQsALPe.png

REMEMBER: You MUST launch this mappack with Yelo from the Xored Trainer Launcher for AI to function. You can find them in this Halo 2 Mod Programs Downloads thread.

Halo 2 AI Revision v1 | [Click here to view this link]
Xbox 360 Compatability files | [Click here to view this link]

Map Screenshots
mapscreenshotshc7.png

Mainmenu:
final4qj6ts9.jpg

final2ha5.th.jpg

final3az9.th.jpg

final4qj6.th.jpg

final5wz6.th.jpg

Map Pictures:
55882789gi0.th.jpg

11696387tx3.th.jpg

14879215jb8.th.jpg

61126271yo5.th.jpg

27745819jo8.th.jpg

76749115jg2.th.jpg

35118154fm3.th.jpg

18243885vd9.th.jpg

10sl1.th.jpg

34572952tm9.th.png

12jj0.th.jpg

11yq8.th.jpg

airevisionautopatcherdn2.png

airevisionautopatcherdu3.png

84441776pe9.th.png

88912721bu3.th.png

mediaoi7.png

mediapv9.png

Case Covers/Disc Labels:
Cover by Trulife:
texturecopymv2.th.jpg
(Almost finished.)

Cover by Neodos:
neodosiq4.th.jpg

neodos2pw2.th.jpg

neodoslabelgd9thsa2.jpg

cddisc2sm4jx7thyz8.jpg

Cover by Xiion:
xiionom7.th.jpg

xiionlabelcl2thee9.jpg

Cover by XxMoNkEy42xX:
monkeyeg1.th.png

Cover by Headshots 1125:
headshots1125da9.th.png

supportiz3.png

supportno1.png

downloaduh2.png

downloadkr9.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

Zone 117

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
SkateBoard v2 said:
like i said.....u didnt make any of those maps?
That isn't the point of a mappack....

S

SkateBoard v2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oh ....i was just askin cuz i thought maybe u would have .... good job puttin it together and everything though

C

CRAZY CLOwN13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nice collection, main menu looks great too

S

sixworkss

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
SkateBoard v2 said:
oh ....i was just askin cuz i thought maybe u would have .... good job puttin it together and everything though

Zone did more than you think...He spent a lot of time on this....He completely re-did the main menu..Next mappack I plan to do more on it to make it easier on him.

(Oh, yeah use my Case Cover!!) lol

C

Carson

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't play Halo, but that is an AMAZING job zone. I can tell you put many hours into it

UnknowingAcorn

UnknowingAcorn

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Zone i cant find the intro_60.bik in the package ive looked in all the folders so either i missed it or sumthings up. does it have a different name? what folder is it in. thanks

D

drinki

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
wow zone i think is the first post i finnaly like why?

1. u didnt *****( well probly cuzz its ur topic)

2. i love the fact that u posted something that actualy looks cool for once

GREAT JOB hahaha

Z

Zone 117

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
drinki said:

GREAT JOB hahaha

1. I'm assuming that censored word it "b*tch." If I am correct, I have the entire forum to argue against you and back me up.

2. Every topic I've created has had some type of positive feedback. This isn't my first "cool thread.

C

Carson

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
drinki said:

GREAT JOB hahaha

He has a good reason to *****, all the nubs prowl the H2 Mods area. I would ***** at their ignorant comments too.

Every mod I have seen from him is amazing. I'd like to see you make ANYTHING 1/4 as good

Z

Zone 117

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
=D
LGC I'm really sorry I couldn't get it to you before I released like I said. I was having uploading troubles =(

X

XboxPlayer

Se7en Sinner
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks WAY better than i thought it would.

Z

Zone 117

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks better without the bored huh Xbox?

UnknowingAcorn

UnknowingAcorn

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks zone im useing it now :biggrin: already burned and useing yelo. Also i swapped covers for my fable case with the one monkey made :tongue: so yea Lets just say i like it good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register