Halo 2 on Xbox 360 modding help

Discussion in 'Halo 2' started by wipeout4wh, Jan 14, 2009 with 2 replies and 409 views.

1. wipeout4wh

wipeout4wh Newbie

Ratings:
    Hi, I have been trying to mod Halo 2 on Xbox 360 using XSATA. I need to know exactly what to do to get it to work. I have been reading through some threads, and I have done what they said, but I still can't get it to work. I made a patch using serenity, and patched the map, I resigned it using CMR V2. Every time I try to sign in to a profile (not xbox live), it says one of the map files is corrupt and I need to download them again. I can't download them again because when I try to sign in to xbox live, it can't connect. Is there any way to get the maps to work without downloading them again?

2. Jersey360

Jersey360 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    this happened to me but it wasnt everytime i signed on like if i didnt sign on to halo 2 for a month it happened go buy the disc With The Maps :thumbup:

3. OP
    wipeout4wh

wipeout4wh Newbie

Ratings:
    My friend has that, he said he would bring it to my house so I could use it. Does the disk have turf on it? That's all I need.

I also tried deleting the map pack with Turf, but it still comes up with the error.