halo 2 modding help

Discussion in 'Halo 2' started by hugocub, Aug 9, 2009 with 3 replies and 312 views.

1. hugocub

hugocub Banned

Ratings:
    hi im new to moding halo 2 im trying to mod it on my xbox 360 but after i mod it and go to play it it says waiting for everyone to load the map but the game will never start or it will say you faild to load the map im useing dothalo to mod it and and coolspots31s map resigner to resigner it so can someone please help

2. xKNiiVES

xKNiiVES Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Wrong section. If you're modding tombstone or desolation, use DMR map resigner. If you messed up your map by doing something wrong or something you werent supposed to do in Dothalo, it would freeze and modded maps take a while to load on a 360. Just be patient.

3. OP
    hugocub

hugocub Banned

Ratings:
    but after like 5 min of it saying waiting for everyone to load the map it says you failed to load the mod and made sure that i did mess up when useing dothalo and the map i tryed to mod was warlock and turf ive tryed like 7 times and i even tryed useing a ppf patch that my friend gave me cuz all you have to do with that click apply patch and it still didnt work :?

4. xKNiiVES

xKNiiVES Enthusiast

Ratings:
    read some tutorials on how to download and apply sppf patches or read some tutorial on how to make a good mod.