What's new

Question Halo 2 - Help with flying a pelican or phantom

D

DrBizz

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi everyone. I'm an old school Halo 2 tricker not known for modding but I am just getting my feet wet. I have been learning some basics and have been having fun, but I'm stumped on how to do something I've seen from other modders. Basically, I don't understand a way to make it possible to fly vehicles like the pelican and phantom that you can't normally pilot. I have been changing tags in Entity and DotHalo to no success, and I don't see any "click to make this vehicle pilotable" check boxes. I have downloaded hacked saved games where you are already piloting a pelican so I know it's possible on the original console. I am running 64 bit windows 7, on an original softmodded xbox with an FTP setup to drag and drop my new maps over. Any help at all is appreciated, thanks so much.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi everyone. I'm an old school Halo 2 tricker not known for modding but I am just getting my feet wet. I have been learning some basics and have been having fun, but I'm stumped on how to do something I've seen from other modders. Basically, I don't understand a way to make it possible to fly vehicles like the pelican and phantom that you can't normally pilot. I have been changing tags in Entity and DotHalo to no success, and I don't see any "click to make this vehicle pilotable" check boxes. I have downloaded hacked saved games where you are already piloting a pelican so I know it's possible on the original console. I am running 64 bit windows 7, on an original softmodded xbox with an FTP setup to drag and drop my new maps over. Any help at all is appreciated, thanks so much.

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...ap-that-will-stay-in-place-when-landed.59242/

there's a full tutorial

it's important that you follow the step regarding the bridge, or else you won't be able to pilot the pelican

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register