What's new

Solved Halo 2 driver and rider damage help.

G

Gman57op

Reaction score
Hey guys. im modding halo 2 campaign and all other halo campaigns to make as much sense as possible. as far as health and weapon damages and other **** ill be completly rebalancing the game. I want to know. can i make the player or vehicle rider/driver immune to indirect damage inside a vehicle until the vehicle is destroyed? or make a shield system to where a rider of the the vehicle is shielded by vehicle shields until the vehicle shields run out. right now i can make a player invunerable in a vehicle. but even if the player takes direct hits it still wont hurt the player . and worst of all when an ai or player is in a vehicle the vehicle is invincible until the rider dies or leaves..... what kind of bs is that how do i make the vehicle destructible with a driver. im just trying to make for funner more realistic vehicle damage mechanics. as well as more challenge for foot players against vehicles. thanks PS you can also help by getting me in contact with good halo 2 modders. specifically ones experienced. OR LET ME KNOW WHAT IS A GOOD HALO @ MODDING COMMUNITY.

G

GUARDIAN_swoop37

Reaction score
hey bro i can possibly help you i still mod halo2 on my original xbox

Top Bottom