halo 2 copy on flashed 360 help

Discussion in 'Halo 2' started by deershoot3r, Jul 19, 2009 with 3 replies and 327 views.

1. deershoot3r

deershoot3r Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ok i have make my h2 raw dump and put it on a dvd+r soo i dont need dl dvds and i have patched the security secotr(i think) and burnt it at 6x speed and write till end of media but when i play it on my flashed benq xbox 360 it just playes that video that says to play this original xbox game put it in an xbox 360 console, its not accually going to the game. (it does the same thing in my softmodded original xbox)

2. jmander11

jmander11 Newbie

Ratings:

Uhhh, I don't know exactly all you said but basically you just get the games backed up from your XBOX or whatever to start. Then you have a Halo 2 folder with all the halo 2 files in it and everything. Then take a program like Qwix and create and Xiso. Then burn that with a program like imgburn....

There is no need to do anything about the security sector, because as of now there is no way to create one.... If your xbox is softmodded it will play on that just the iso... and I think the same for the 360....

3. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Ixtreme will not read dvd+r only it will only read dual layered disc. Reburn to a dual layered disc and try again.

4. OP
    deershoot3r

deershoot3r Enthusiast

Ratings:
    from what I heard he newest ixtreme can read dvd+r disks, and a lot if ppl have gotten it to work soo I'll recheck but I'm pretty sure.