Gamesaves Halo 2 Achievement Hack

• Thread starter Darks
  • Start date
  • Views 8,916
D

Darks

Reaction score
Sin$
Ive read the achievement hack for the Halo 2 PC and i have tried about 10 times and can't get it working can anybody help me thanks

A

Anonymous2021

Reaction score
Sin$
Bump, I have the same problem... I cannot 'unlock' my HALO 2 (PC) Achievements using the Xbox 360 Profile Editor, can someone help us please? Thanks in advance!

Y

YaBoyReVeNg3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Floxcie said:
Bump, I have the same problem... I cannot 'unlock' my HALO 2 (PC) Achievements using the Xbox 360 Profile Editor, can someone help us please? Thanks in advance!

Think about this for a second.

* Xbox 360 profile editor.
* Games For Windows.

Understand what im getting at now. Atm there is not a way where you can mod the PC games achievements, unless you HEX I think.

A

Anonymous2021

Reaction score
Sin$
YaBoyReVeNg3 said:
Think about this for a second.

* Xbox 360 profile editor.
* Games For Windows.

Understand what im getting at now. Atm there is not a way where you can mod the PC games achievements, unless you HEX I think.

I understand that, but the Xbox LIVE and Games for Windows LIVE is exact the same platform, take a look on Xbox.com

I

iReVeNg3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They may be the same platform, but they will contain diffrent coding for the actual Xbox360 games.

The reason being the files have to be changed/replaced from the origninal halo2 game to be able to be run on a Vista based computer, so there will be diffrent kinds of files.

The only thing I can suggest to get all the achievements is to ether get a gamesave, or use a modded gamesave from the beggining and mod your way through the campaign.

dEku

dEku

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Look at the date between the first post and the posts after that.. I think he might have given up or doesn't care anymore..

Top Bottom
Login
Register