Half Life 2 (eg any source game)

Discussion in 'Xbox Games' started by k0m1kaz33, Jan 11, 2009 with 5 replies and 1,052 views.

1. k0m1kaz33

k0m1kaz33 Getting There

Ratings:
    I have seen modding on the 360 for source games. Like l4d and hl2 and portal are a few. I would like to know how to activate the console for xbox hl2. If not the console, maybe ability to set commands for buttons. It would also be great if we were able to connect a debug xbox to our computer and use our computer as the console and update it on the xbox.

2. nubbinyou

nubbinyou Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i dont know about hl2 for the original xbox but if you have a 360 it would be much easier to find a copy of the orange box and just mod it on the orange box because i know you can and you can bind button like you want i dont think however that you can open the termial or whatever its called

3. Acer

Acer Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have tried with simple modding & I got my friend to try with a mod chip, you can't access it has of right now but I know some sweet commands that let you shot lighting if you want them.

4. OP
    k0m1kaz33

k0m1kaz33 Getting There

Ratings:
    I was not talking about opening terminal in the game...

If you do not know about debug editing, dont post. You do not need a mod chip to get your debug dashboard. Being able to edit the game in realtime would make sense. Lock this thread before people test it out before me :tongue:.

5. Bliitz

Bliitz Newbie

Ratings:
  6. OP
    k0m1kaz33

k0m1kaz33 Getting There

Ratings: