Sin$
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1LCgjEcP9w]YouTube - cod hackers[/ame]

he was recorded and put on youtube

decima7e

decima7e

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
lol i hate people who think that they can immediatly ban someone for modding with a simple complaint. thats not what happened in the vid, but it did remind me of stuff like that. oh yeah, funny story:
i modded my friends account with the team switch mod a couple weeks ago, and he was in a lobby with his friend who didnt have the team switching mod, and he got like 10 complaints filed on him for modding and hid not-modding friend got one complaint for calling this mexican a mexican (not even in bad context) and was suspended for a week, while my modding friend had nothing happen. lol

Comrade

Comrade

Crusty Old Dude
Retired
Mythical Veteran Contest Sponsor Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
wow :thumbdown:to who ever flimed this

S

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
These kids need to go cry me a river. No one really cares. Telling people to file complaints on a gamertag warrants filing a complaint on them for feedback tampering.

P

PureX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea lol I was doing this 2 days ago LOL

Here is the link to the person who recorded me:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvL-3x7DffQ]YouTube - 8/3/09 - Call of Duty 4 Hacker "xPurexSpartanx" (HD)[/ame]

S

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Seriously? Why is it all the machinifags are recording people doing this? Why can't they just go back to Halo 3?

I don't have a problem if it's your friend, it's just that every video is from someone who makes f'ing machinima and it just annoys me. Although I do not know why...

X

X GhOstLy X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ShadowZ said:
Seriously? Why is it all the machinifags are recording people doing this? Why can't they just go back to Halo 3?

I don't have a problem if it's your friend, it's just that every video is from someone who makes f'ing machinima and it just annoys me. Although I do not know why...
Agreed!

Top Bottom
Login
Register