• Thread starter televisedfool
  • Start date
  • Views 834
televisedfool

televisedfool

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
https://www.vg247.com/2016/02/04/counter-strike-global-offensive-hacks-dob-cheaters-in-to-vac/

Counter-strike: Global Offensive players hoping to gain an illicit advantage have been suitably punished.

counter-strike_global_offensive.jpg

To help clean up the Counter-strike: Global Offensive community, AndroidL released a couple of multi-hack tools advertising a range of cheats like aimbots.

Those who downloaded and used the free hacks were slapped with bans – which was the point all along. Over 3,000 users are believed to have been affected.

Valve Anti Cheat does its best to detect and ban hack users anyway, but these ones were specifically designed to attract its attention. Two of the hacks allowed a grace period before blowing the whistle, while a third build immediately called the VAC po-po in.

You can read all about it on the Counter-strike: Global Offensive subReddit, where players have roundly praised the efforts of this clever vigilante.

This is awesome. :biggrin:

Some of those feedback posts on the "hacks" are outright hilarious.

Itachi_Uchiha

Itachi_Uchiha

Proud Otaku
Mythical Veteran Forum Addict Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Who's dumb enough to think you'll get INFINITE ammo and health! hahahaha

IRON BURGER

IRON BURGER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so i've been using peans only my second acc havent been banned in over 3 weeks, i dont hack on my main tho

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah read about this 5 days ago when post was made. Hope more coders do this to get all the l337 hax0rs banned since Valve can't.

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
So 3000 second accounts have been banned? Wow only 10k more to go. Every game at gold nova has a cheater / Smurf in it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register