Discussion Hacking Xbox 360 Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pacifica

Pacifica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to hack XBL accounts? And is it that easy? I always hear people saying they're gonna hack someones account.

Dash

Dash

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
1) Is it possible? Yes.
2) Most of the people you hear on XBL who claim "I'll hack your account", etc. Are just bullsh*tting to get you scared.

Data

Data

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
There are a lot of ways to steal accounts and the most common way is social engineering which is the process of someone tricking you into giving out your info.

Pacifica

Pacifica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There are a lot of ways to steal accounts and the most common way is social engineering which is the process of someone tricking you into giving out your info.

Thankfully I never give out any info on Xbox. :smile:

Swift 7s

Swift 7s

Taylor Swift <3
Reaction score
Sin$
Also you should put a XBOX live Pass code on your account if you don;t fell safe.

Dash

Dash

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Good times with that Mexican Guy.

Dash

Dash

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Also you should put a XBOX live Pass code on your account if you don;t fell safe.
That is only on YOUR console, if somebody recovers your account it goes away. I used to think that too, until somebody recovered my account to do a favor for me and was suprised when they didn't need the Pass Code.

x I spel gud x

x I spel gud x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ha it brings a joy to my heart when b****y eleven year olds claim they will, "mod the sh*t out of me"

DoranxXcwoodXx

DoranxXcwoodXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Even if you never give out any info, they can still steal your account by tricking Microsoft employees or keylogging.

Yeah i had this done to me :frown: but i got it back within 2 weeks.... i didnt give out my account... but i think they tricked microsoft into giving them me password or something

S

SmokeyTheBear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Even if you never give out any info, they can still steal your account by tricking Microsoft employees or keylogging.

Key logging Yes, Tricking Microsoft Employees NO
When you call in a account you don't call 1800
For my xbox. You call a whole different number
To obtain that account.

A

Angeldust

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yea i was thinking the same thing so i tried to "hack" my own account my calling 1004MYXBOX and pretend i lost my pass and windows live id. Its next to impossible...

Adv

Adv

GTA Guru
Premium
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i had this done to me :frown: but i got it back within 2 weeks.... i didnt give out my account... but i think they tricked microsoft into giving them me password or something

No, you were phished.

J

Jaase

Reaction score
Sin$
I had this just now over XBL " Hack or Deleted.. YOU CHOOSE" said the twelve year old. :smile:
I happened to kill him off a 20 streak lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register