Discussion Hacking Black ops isn't looking too good

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops' started by Ryan, Sep 7, 2010 with 314 replies and 24,983 views.

1. cacman93

cacman93 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    People Take This Game way to serious. It's a game.

2. Pogo 7s

Pogo 7s Newbie

Ratings:
    LOL absolutely nothing has changed. JTAG firmware is already detectable. That's why JTAGs get banned within 4 - 6 hours. So what, they're making it 2 - 4 hours? I'm gonna host free like all day just to piss off Treyarch LOL.

3. cquick97

cquick97 Newbie

Ratings:
    Everything is hackable in one way or another. We will find a way.

4. bballplayer24

bballplayer24 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Lol you dumba** don't get too excited, The next Freeboot might not get released, unless some of you retards actually start doing your own research instead of others doing it for you.

5. FreedomForAll

FreedomForAll Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I personally think that this is good. JTAGs were never meant to put online, and they ruin the game. The only way I can think of them detecting a custom patch is checking the patch file against a server file every time you play. Sure, some mods are fun, but just getting 10th so you can run to your online friends all like "h3y l00k 1 g07 m3h 10th l0bby" I've said it before and I'll say it again. Get a life.

6. Pogo 7s

Pogo 7s Newbie

Ratings:
    Oh it'll most likely be released. Someone is going to find a new combo on the motherboard. There are over 100,000 people trying at once (well.. Not THAT much) to achieve the Xbox 360 Slim JTAG. The new dash scares me, but we'll all find a way. Once someone, IF someone does achieve the JTAG Slim, they'll make like five, and sell two for about $500 - $600 each. If the buyers are smart, they'll open that box up SO FAST and do it themselves. And then ofcourse leak if they're idiots like most of the modding community including me. So I'll just wait for that leak and if not, I have fun emulators :smile:.

7. 7S Fear

7S Fear Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Wow your not smart. How in the f*** do you think your going to jtag the slim? It's different but still the same it isn't jtaggable your an idiot. It's not like they made the slim so it wouldn't blow the e-fuses and the kernel is still 9199. It's not that freeBOOT won't be released it's that it won't have live capabilities.

8. decima7e

decima7e Contributor

Ratings:
    >100,000 people trying at once
    >Xbox 360 Slim JTAG
    >they'll make like five, and sell two for about $500 - $600 each
    >if they're idiots like most of the modding community including me

[​IMG]

9. ThatOneWh1teK1d

ThatOneWh1teK1d Newbie

Ratings:
    I loled SOOOOO hard when they claimed it was unhackable. they must not know the power of the jtag

10. Restart Level

Restart Level Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Do NOT say 'we'. You have done NOTHING in the modding community and have no idea how hacking works. I have done nothing to contribute in the modding community as well. So I don't use 'we'.

You are supposed to say, "The people who have way to much time on their hands and instead socializing with actual friends stay home and do research on something most likely will make then not profit and haven't realized the concept of 'It's just a game' will find a way".

• Like Like x 1
  11. The Hybrid

The Hybrid Getting There

Ratings:
    I loled SOOOOO hard when I read that. The power of the JTAG that can't even break past the year 2008.

12. MoDz

MoDz Getting There

Ratings:
    ya well its going to get patched soon so sorry :frown:

13. ThatOneWh1teK1d

ThatOneWh1teK1d Newbie

Ratings:
    You must not understand jtags can overwrite almost any system info and to your satisfaction. people on freakin t3g are even sayin they're gonna host lobbies on black ops. treyarch can claim stuff all they want but in the end, hacking wins :biggrin:.

14. dconnor

dconnor Enthusiast

Ratings:
    No freeboot = no demand for keyvaults.

I imagine someone is invested deeply enough to guarantee a new freeboot image.

hurray for not having to take the time to learn about ****** xbox OS. life is good.

15. The Hybrid

The Hybrid Getting There

Ratings:
    Yay, for them, there are quite a few ways that can be implemented where hacking can't win... ever. But today's internet speeds are too slow, give it a few decades or so, and maybe game develpoers will start doing it.

16. GodOfGaming

GodOfGaming Newbie

Ratings:
    I like mods as much as the other guy.
    But i hate people who do that crazy Stuff like Ac130 Bullets n other stuff thats crazy

you can mod just give other people a chance to play

but i cant complain im on a modding site

17. MasterclassUK

MasterclassUK Chickenlover

Ratings:
    Supposebly they will be watching people's theatre videos if they suspect that we are modding.

18. Rally

Rally Experienced Member

Ratings:
  19. Blatzy

Blatzy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i seriously hope who ever mods black ops gets banned i myself wont even thou i have a jtag

20. cquick97

cquick97 Newbie

Ratings:
    Yes, you are right. I'm sorry...