• Start date
  • Views 2,214
Speedball

Speedball

I don't believe in non-believers
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm curious to see what the community has to say about hacking in BF1. I picked up a copy of BF1 for PC a couple days ago and have already run across multiple cheaters.

So I'm curious,
-is it easy to hack this game?
-why bother hacking a fun game such as BF1 when you will have to pay $40 each time your account gets banned for it
-is this a massive problem or have I just been unlucky with my match history?

Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm curious to see what the community has to say about hacking in BF1. I picked up a copy of BF1 for PC a couple days ago and have already run across multiple cheaters.

So I'm curious,
-why bother hacking a fun game such as BF1 when you will have to pay $40 each time your account gets banned for it

Very.

Because FairFight sucks and its incredibly easy to not get banned for hacking in BF games.

It's Definitely a problem, though I honestly haven't run into that many cheaters and I play every day.

Q

Quinn55275

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Very.

Because FairFight sucks and its incredibly easy to not get banned for hacking in BF games.

It's Definitely a problem, though I honestly haven't run into that many cheaters and I play every day.
Obviously I wouldnt know much but, on ps4 cheating isnt really a thing, unless you count glitchers, cause we got a lot of those.

Speedball

Speedball

Reaction score
Sin$
Very.

So is there like an extremely low ban rate or something?

Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Reaction score
Sin$
Obviously I wouldnt know much but, on ps4 cheating isnt really a thing, unless you count glitchers, cause we got a lot of those.
I was referring to PC.
So is there like an extremely low ban rate or something?
If you are careful yes, like don't aim at people through walls, don't chase people down, etc.

Fairfight tracks all your stats, and what you're doing in game.

Speedball

Speedball

Reaction score
Sin$
I was referring to PC.

If you are careful yes, like don't aim at people through walls, don't chase people down, etc.

Fairfight tracks all your stats, and what you're doing in game.
Interesting. Might buy a dummy account and just test It out so I can see how long people actually last.

Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Reaction score
Sin$
Interesting. Might buy a dummy account and just test It out so I can see how long people actually last.
I heard the free cheats are pretty good, but if you really don't want to get banned I'd go private.

Speedball

Speedball

Reaction score
Sin$
I heard the free cheats are pretty good, but if you really don't want to get banned I'd go private.
I'm just looking to test this out for personal knowledge. I am not a fan of cheating in games I love but I just wanna see how long this lasts on average.

Delustering

Delustering

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

So I'm curious,
I think it very easy to hack the game lol
Fairfight is a P.O.S
I've been playing a ton recently and I havent seen too many hackers honestly

Speedball

Speedball

Reaction score
Sin$
I think it very easy to hack the game lol
Fairfight is a P.O.S
I've been playing a ton recently and I havent seen too many hackers honestly
Well there was just an update a week ago so hacks need to update id assume

Sync

Sync

Nine Meals From Anarchy
Retired
End of the Year 2013 Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
I hack it because BF1 sucks and I feel I wasted my money on it, so for that reason I abuse the game.

inb4 you ruin it for others - This is Se7ensins, if you feel morally obliged to tell me I'm a bad gamer then you're on the wrong site my friend.

Big_Ddog

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So I'm curious,

1. As everyone has said yes.
2. You don't need to pay $40 for an account. I bought 2 accounts for my buddies that are still playing to this day for $6.00.
3. There is a problem, But as much as I play on the PC you usually start to play with the same set of guys if you are one 1 constant mode. So you start to figure out who is cheating, I had this one guy ChromeCh or w/e his name would be when he got a new account. Could hit you anywhere in the map with the arty truck, Just see through the maps etc. That guy sucked to play with, Ruined the game for everyone.

I personally don't see how that's fun, In my books when I can pull off a great shot while keeping a good k/d and supporting my team legit. That's where it's fun, When I'm being classed as a cheater because I'm just in a groove that game, That takes the cake.

MegatronDemon25

MegatronDemon25

All Hail Megatron
Reaction score
Sin$
where is a good place to get mods for battlefield 1 with a lowban rate?

Speedball

Speedball

Reaction score
Sin$
where is a good place to get mods for battlefield 1 with a lowban rate?
MPGH? I just googled it and it was the first thing that came up. I used a simple ESP hack and still haven't received any ban last I checked. Just don't be blatant

MegatronDemon25

MegatronDemon25

All Hail Megatron
Reaction score
Sin$
MPGH? I just googled it and it was the first thing that came up. I used a simple ESP hack and still haven't received any ban last I checked. Just don't be blatant
how u install it?

MegatronDemon25

MegatronDemon25

All Hail Megatron
Reaction score
Sin$
Most of them are simple .exe files... if you can't figure out how to install the cheats then maybe you shouldn't be using them.
i figured it out and actually the one i use is a .dll file that requires injection, and i am all to fimiliar with injections when it comes to pc gaming

R

Red100

The life of the wife is ended by the knife
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah been using a custom .exe for a while on my other account, it's fun. However it's really unfair, only used it a few times to change the way the game was going on my other account.

Top Bottom
Login
Register