Discussion Hack my xboxlive account?

• Thread starter Death ov MxOxB
  • Start date
  • Views 5,858
D

Death ov MxOxB

Reaction score
Sin$
This dude on Xbox live... Erik who's gamertag is (MxOxB UGK 4lif3) says he gonna hack my acct sending bots and leeches to shut my xboxlive down so I will never be able to go on xbox live again..I don't know how true this is...he is only 15 yrs old..But he says he runs xboxlive:confused:cared:..lol.. what do I do? I wanna punish this kid.. I know to do what he says he can do takes real knowledge of bot building and hosting..I wish some one would teach these scubz on xbox live a lesson..If you have advice or can help let me know what to do with this kid.......

Tuxedo

Tuxedo

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
First of all, welcome to the site. Second, I highly doubt that anyone is going to hack your XBL account. Lastly, this would be better put in the Xbox 360 Discussion Section. You'll generate a better and more definitive response there.

I

iSyn

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
First off, I wouldn't take anybody who's gamertag is "MxOxB UGK 4lif3" seriously.
Second, Welcome to 7S.

ZyGo

ZyGo

Gettin' Keify
VIP
Retired
Forum Addict Platinum Record Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome to the site! :thumbup:

And no one will tell you they are gonna hack you, they will just do it without saying anything.

Comrade

Comrade

Crusty Old Dude
Retired
Mythical Veteran Contest Sponsor Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
ZyGoMaTiC said:
You cant.

yep
or just no one tells....
yea i even say i can hack accounts to make people be scared of me lol its funny:biggrin:

we9ter

we9ter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol, i do the same thing, ud be surprized how many people fall for it!!!

gallagher

gallagher

Senior Community Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Captainforgot said:
yep
or just no one tells....
yea i even say i can hack accounts to make people be scared of me lol its funny:biggrin:
Arn't you banned though? lol

Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
@ ZyGoMaTic
He might be talking about the kid who has the 1337 hax book and works for the CIA?

@ OP
No one can hack your XBL account, unless they have quite abit of infomation about you, like your address, your number etc..
If he sends you a link to a site, saying free Microsoft Points or what ever, don't sign into it, it's a phisher my friend (:

He's probably some scrubby little kid who has no life, so he decides to scare people by saying he's going to hack them.
Call him a fat little nerd or something, I'm sure he'll STFU.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/members/54954-zygomatic/

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
This thread features the first people I've seen that know accounts cannot be hacked.

Xbox forum kids are such morons.

D

Death ov MxOxB

Reaction score
Sin$
How bout a trade..I got an acct with 45 skill on halo 30000 gs with live until feb..

Lost4468

Lost4468

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Why do people use the word "hack" so much nowadays? Lets get some things straight.
1.Its not "hacking" if you signed into a phiser.
2.Kicking people of live is not "hacking"
3.CAIN AND ABLE DOES NOT "HACK" PEOPLE
4.Downloading random programs of youtube with free ms points, then them taking your account is not "hacking"
5.If you give them your details its not "hacking"
6.It could be "hacking" if they have managed to gain access to your account without the things above.

S

Sfunx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Death ov MxOxB said:
he is only 15 yrs old..But he says he runs xboxlive:confused:cared:

He's overcompensating for having a tiny penis. His ability to run XBL is the equivalent of my ability to beat Hussein Bolt in a race.

X

Complex360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lost4468 said:
Why do people use the word "hack" so much nowadays? Lets get some things straight.
1.Its not "hacking" if you signed into a phiser.
2.Kicking people of live is not "hacking"
3.CAIN AND ABLE DOES NOT "HACK" PEOPLE
4.Downloading random programs of youtube with free ms points, then them taking your account is not "hacking"
5.If you give them your details its not "hacking"
6.It could be "hacking" if they have managed to gain access to your account without the things above.

I guess along with offline phishers,RATS and keyloggers are not hacking too? your still gaining unauthorized access to something

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
ZyGoMaTiC said:
Wow.
Cain and abel gets IPs, it dosent "hack" people
That's not its only use. You can do some serious damage from it, so I've heard. I know that you can crack passwords and things of that sort on your network.

S

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
zac12995 said:
COUGH COUGH Cain and able

Cause ip flooding is hacking.

Also phishers, RATs and keyloggers aren't really hacking. It is just getting a dumb person to run a file from an unverified source.

ZyGo

ZyGo

Gettin' Keify
VIP
Retired
Forum Addict Platinum Record Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
How about this.
YOU cant hack accounts. Maybe someone else can but YOU cant.
End of story.

/Thread

Top Bottom
Login
Register