What's new

[H3 Standby] Please help me out... 40 to 50 in Doubles...

• Thread starter X ChRoMaTiC X
  • Start date
  • Views 536
X

X ChRoMaTiC X

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Please help me out... 40 to 50 in Doubles...

Ok, i really need help. I managed to get my skill up to 42 a few months ago in team doubles, hoping to one day achieve a 50, but recently i find myself struggling to keep above 40. I recently dropped to 39, but just got my 40 back a few minutes ago. I AM A 40 AT THE MOMENT.

Now i dont want to play doubles. Most time i get paired up with a bad teammate, or just play people who are simply better than me... and thats my main problem with this ranking system. YOU CAN GO DOWN, for simply being beaten! I would really like to get a 50...

I am a colonel (grade 1) with around 472 XP. Skill in team doubles of 42, really want a 50.

Could anyone at all please help, i dont know too much about briding/standbying or any good strategies to get my 50, but any help and advice would be appreciated. If you can get me a 50 in doubles without recovering my account, i am willing to give you a 1600 microsoft point card, if not better, without ANY hesitation!

Thanks for reading that essay (lol), and if you think you can/want to help me get from 40 in team doubles to a 50, PLEASE send me a message, and i'll certainly be in touch!

My Gamertag - iTz ChRoMaTiC X
Current Team Doubles skill: 40 (just got it back luckily, 1 loss and ill be a 39)
XP: 472
Offerring 1600 Microsoft points, IF NOT BETTER, if you get me the 50 in doubles WITHOUT recovering my account

Thanks again! :biggrin:

I

I2theRony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Re: Please help me out... 40 to 50 in Doubles...

Why don't you try shooting for a more realistic goal, like getting a 45? From where you are now, a 50 is gonna be tough. Furthermore without someone to recover your account, the guy whos gonna be boosting you is gonna have to be good at carrying, and honestly nobody wants to carry someone every game. Well anyway good luck.

X

X ChRoMaTiC X

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Re: Please help me out... 40 to 50 in Doubles...

I2theRony said:
Why don't you try shooting for a more realistic goal, like getting a 45? From where you are now, a 50 is gonna be tough. Furthermore without someone to recover your account, the guy whos gonna be boosting you is gonna have to be good at carrying, and honestly nobody wants to carry someone every game. Well anyway good luck.
You've got a good point, but I have NO intentions of playing legit, since there is too much at stake (too easy to lose levels unnecessarily).. and i dont feel like wasting anyones time in case im not good enough in their opinion...

Im asking if anyone can get me a 50 without recovering my account in Team Doubles, it thats not possible, then dont worry about this thread... im gonna have to learn how to standby :frown:

Top Bottom
Login
Register