• Start date
  • Views 5,984
M

miinaturvat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So what possessed you to bump my 4 month old topic? :biggrin:

And the way I see it, anyone who can't find out how to replace an image for themselves is not worthy of getting a tutorial on it.

It's people like you, Gamer2284, that give modders a bad name.

D

DJ Shepherd

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
correction: its people that want tu mod screens that screw us over

D

DJ Shepherd

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya, i never said he wasnt, your statement just wasnt broad enough to spread to all screen modding kiddies

punkskater2448

punkskater2448

Taking Over The World
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I think you all need to just chill out. Stop making such a big deal over something.

T

TheTyrant

Reaction score
Sin$
the best and the only sceenshot extractor i've ever had! :thumbup: anthony's version was :thumbdown:

M

miinaturvat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yay :biggrin:

...but if this is the only one you've ever had, how can you hold an opinion on Anthony's? :biggrin:

Eaton

Eaton

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree. Although Anthony's is better, it doesn't work on my 120gb hard-drive.<_< So I use yours!:wink:

D

DJ Shepherd

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
actually my program mods films and extracts screens so... its not the only extraction program

M

miinaturvat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, but going to bungie.net for loads of screenshots is inconvienient. And what if bungie's site is down? Or the screens were taken on an account that doesn't have Live?

If you only need a few, then you probably would be quicker going to bungie.net...

D

dark spartan224

Reaction score
Sin$
Ever get tired of having to upload all your screenshots to Bungie.net just to get them on your PC?

Now there is no need!:biggrin:

With this app, simply take the screenshot CON files off your HDD and place them on your PC somewhere. Browse for your screenshot CON file, click extract, specify where you want to extract it and what you want to call it, then as if by magic, your screenshot appears!:biggrin:

Screenshots:

screen1ek6.png

screen2yy4.png

It should save quite a bit of time when collecting screenshots for whatever:smile:

How do I download it?

Top Bottom
Login
Register