Re: Halo 3 Un-detectible Rank Boost

lol i wish i seen this before i got banned for 2 weeks

Jessiah331

Jessiah331

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

I'm a bit confused by this, but I'd sure like to try it.

PM, email, or hit me up on XBL if you'd be interested in helping!

Thanks!

Terminaters

Terminaters

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

i wanna try this too

add me

Termianters

U

Unlimitedv

Reaction score
Sin$

Ha, I changed my language, and prefered language with 3 other people, one was in my party, and the other two were together. We did it 41 times in a row, and then got banned for a week.
WIN

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$

Unlimitedv said:
Ha, I changed my language, and prefered language with 3 other people, one was in my party, and the other two were together. We did it 41 times in a row, and then got banned for a week.
WIN
That's not what my tutorial says to do at all. So good job getting banned and then coming and complaining in my thread.

Ohm

Ohm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

What is bungie's IP range? And what other ip ranges do you need?

S

SonOfSparda

Reaction score
Sin$

Hey Twis7ed, whats up man? Hey I got a question that is kinda pissin me off a bit. You know that thing where a person quits right before the last kill on your team? I heard thats a form of boosting yourself. Take for example team slayer, your rank say 19 and you have 0 EXP coz you quit out right before the last kill of all your games, i heard you rank up faster because it tricks the system into thinking your a beginner and you know the way you rank up 2 or 3 ranks at a time on your way from lvl 1- lvl 10. Could you clarify this for me plz? Thanx.

P.S,

Your EXP Boost tutorial is nothing short of genius. Everyone owes you a steak dinner!:thumbup:

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$

SonOfSparda said:
Hey Twis7ed, whats up man? Hey I got a question that is kinda pissin me off a bit. You know that thing where a person quits right before the last kill on your team? I heard thats a form of boosting yourself. Take for example team slayer, your rank say 19 and you have 0 EXP coz you quit out right before the last kill of all your games, i heard you rank up faster because it tricks the system into thinking your a beginner and you know the way you rank up 2 or 3 ranks at a time on your way from lvl 1- lvl 10. Could you clarify this for me plz? Thanx.

P.S,

Your EXP Boost tutorial is nothing short of genius. Everyone owes you a steak dinner!:thumbup:
That's not a way of boosting yourself, you will level up exactly the same as you would before you quit. The only reason people quit before the game ends is to get negative EXP so they can boost other people's ranks up. This is wrong though because when you are negative EXP boosting someone else up, the person that is being boosted isn't going up because you have negative EXP, they are going up because you lost so many games. The negative EXP is just what happens when you quit, it has nothing to do with you making yourself or anyone else level up faster.

And thanks for the compliment.

S

superzipper

Reaction score
Sin$

Hey I tried this and im still matching up with other people besides him. Can you please do a more in depth tutorial? or tell me what im doing wrong. I have his ip in trusted and the trusted fire wall turned down. Then i have everything else listed in Internet and Internet on High. I find other people everytime.

Please? Me and My friend would really like to get this working. We are both 49's in doubles who have been stuck at this rank. We win 3 or 4 then lose 1 and its like that 1 loss had completely screwed over the wins.

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$

superzipper said:
Hey I tried this and im still matching up with other people besides him. Can you please do a more in depth tutorial? or tell me what im doing wrong. I have his ip in trusted and the trusted fire wall turned down. Then i have everything else listed in Internet and Internet on High. I find other people everytime.

Please? Me and My friend would really like to get this working. We are both 49's in doubles who have been stuck at this rank. We win 3 or 4 then lose 1 and its like that 1 loss had completely screwed over the wins.
That just means that you have your bridge set up wrong. What way are you bridging? Through Router? ICS? or Bridged Connections?

M

MeTThoDz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I get why if you verse the same people over and over the games wont count anymore, but when i play doubles with a friend i usually get matched up with the same people over and over when i search for "good connection", and get annoyed by not ranking up for "Boosting"...

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$

You do rank up/down in those situations as long as you don't play the same people over and over again after like 4/5 games.

D

Darkenedsoul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Could I have someone who knows how to do this do it for me to help me boost?

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$

Pimpstyle333 said:
how do you bridge
Go look in the Halo 3 Bridging section. There are at least 2 tutorials on how to do it.

Jupiter757

Jupiter757

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Please help me get 45-50. Snipestruckk is my gt. Thanks.

LFCGirl

iMikeyy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

I'm a 42.

Add me if you want to do this.

And also, Twisted, if you keep matching up on opposite teams, how do you make it so somebody always gets leveled up? Or it's evenly distributed? The wins/levels I'm talking about.

Like say 5 games, on opposite teams every time.

How does somebody level up this way, without another person constantly leveling down

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$

The other person will keep leveling down. There is no way to prevent it. Once they level down so far that you can't match you can just level that account back up or boost off of another account.

Top Bottom
Login
Register