• Views 44,678
T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Re: Halo 3 Un-detectible Rank Boost

gothackz said:
Because I actually tried this today and the problem we had was my friend (he wasn't bridging) got matched up with others right away while I had no one and was waiting for him. Any ideas? I am kind of surprised you didn't have this problem too.
You will have that problem if the other person isn't bridging. I had that problem too. That's why you have to have good communication. In other words, go in at the same time. Say, "Okay, go in NOW." Then say how many possible matches you have and you guys should match up if you're careful. Just make sure that if he gets a person he backs out right away if it isn't you. If you match you will probably match pretty quickly because you can only match with him. If you want to be extra safe go in, if you are bridging, and wait about 30 seconds and then have him go in. He might match against you because you have boxes and your skill ranges are so different that you will match him most likely.

P

phillip00791

Reaction score
Sin$

twis7ed your rididculous
why dont you try not sucking at halo, instead of cheating?
all it does is piss real halo player like me off

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$

phillip00791 said:
twis7ed your rididculous
why dont you try not sucking at halo, instead of cheating?
all it does is piss real halo player like me off
Your on a cheating website. If you don't like it GTFO. I have a legit 50 on 3 accounts and that's all I need. I don't need to cheat, I just like having the satisfaction of hearing little kids screaming. I cheat because it's fun. If you don't want to cheat then don't.

P

phillip00791

Reaction score
Sin$

but why ruin it for other people?
i cant even enjoy the game half the time because so many people lag these days

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$

phillip00791 said:
but why ruin it for other people?
i cant even enjoy the game half the time because so many people lag these days
Trust me not that many people standby in Halo 3 anymore. What you are experiencing must just be someone's bad connection. Most of the standbyer's have gone on to GoW2. In GoW2 you can't get one legit game. You can thank Nubble for that, lol.

P

phillip00791

Reaction score
Sin$

well dude, im sorry for griping at you
i just get tired of losing skill when i play my best,
out play the people, but they dodge my frickin shots
its quite aggravating
if you have a legit 50
thats pretty impressive
i myself am only a 39 right now
but im a 39 in like 5 different gametypes

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$

phillip00791 said:
well dude, im sorry for griping at you
i just get tired of losing skill when i play my best,
out play the people, but they dodge my frickin shots
its quite aggravating
if you have a legit 50
thats pretty impressive
i myself am only a 39 right now
but im a 39 in like 5 different gametypes
Well, I don't know who you are playing against, but anyone that has to standby at level 39 is pretty pathetic. I only standby at high levels when I actually need to or want to mess with people. I only standby at like levels 47-50.

o CLiFF x

o CLiFF x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

But wait... If you do this and end up on the same team how does this benefit you? Couldn't you just have both searched for a match in the same party then?

Ohm

Ohm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

o CLiFF x said:
But wait... If you do this and end up on the same team how does this benefit you? Couldn't you just have both searched for a match in the same party then?

When you party up in doubles it searches for another 2 person party. If you are in the same team by bridging the other team has probably never met each other and probably won't communicate giving you an advantage. Communication is key in Halo, especially in doubles.

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$

Ohm said:
When you party up in doubles it searches for another 2 person party. If you are in the same team by bridging the other team has probably never met each other and probably won't communicate giving you an advantage. Communication is key in Halo, especially in doubles.
Exactly. That is a perfect explanation.

o CLiFF x

o CLiFF x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Ohm said:

OH okay, I didn't think of it like that, that does make sense though.

L

Loonypopmonk

Reaction score
Sin$

old news i did this bak in winter 07 nothing new

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$

Loonypopmonk said:
old news i did this bak in winter 07 nothing new
Okay...I posted this for the purpose of helping other people. I did this so that people could use this and rank up. I did it for people that had no idea that you could do this or didn't know if you would rank up by doing this.

I

IxSPAWNxKILL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

If both you and your friend know how to bridge, can't you both put each others IPs in your trusted and block out everyone elses this way it decreases the chances of getting paired with random people.

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$

IxSPAWNxKILL said:
If both you and your friend know how to bridge, can't you both put each others IPs in your trusted and block out everyone elses this way it decreases the chances of getting paired with random people.
You want to get paired with random people. But if both of you can bridge and put your firewall on high then you can match each other and then get randoms and then play the game.

I

IxSPAWNxKILL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

yeah thats what i was asking, thanks.

P

PanicBus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Twis7ed, will you come into doubles with me for a few games, because playing against 50's when im an 18 in it will shoot me well up the ranks (im not a noob, i just want to level up faster). Seen as you've proved you have no trouble getting it back if we lost a game for w/e reason ??

Xan Kriegorx

Xan Kriegorx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

yay i can finally get to general thnx dude

Terminaters

Terminaters

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Twisted think you can help me out with this for getting my 50? im over a 40 in all game types i just keep getting bks and i want my main account to be a 50 too instead of just my expired one month

Top Bottom
Login
Register