[H3] Halo 3 Un-detectible Rank Boost

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Glitches' started by Twis7eD, Jan 6, 2009 with 112 replies and 42,959 views.

1. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    Halo 3 Un-detectible Rank Boost

Requirements:
    A computer near You
    The knowledge of How to bridge
    Zone Alarm Pro
    Halo 3
    Gold Xbox Live Account
    A friend With a rank arround yours in Team Doubles

As you all know or should know, after Title Update 2 in halo 3, if you boost to get your rank up you will get banned.Also before when you could boost, if you did the games would stop counting after something like 4 games. I have found a way to get around this. This is an easy and short tutorial showing how to get your rank up, it is very simple and just need to know how to bridge.This works best in Team Doubles, you could try it in other playlists but probably wouldnt work as well.

The first thing you need to do is get someone that is around your level, I would say between 5 ranks of you.Then get there IP and put it in your trusted on zone alarm. Then Tell them to join your xbox live party or private chat. Then make them go start a party. Both of you should select to search in my language because you can match up easier, but keep your language on english and not some other language.

Then put your firewall on high and start searching in team doubles. Communicate with each other and ask them how many possible matches and people they have in there game.If your not in there game or they have a bunch of possible matches but you dont then tell them to back out. The only person you can match with is him, so once you get into his party put your firewall down. Other people should start to join or already have started joining. After that just let the game start.

If your on the same team then you have a better chance of winning because you know each and can work together. If your on opposite teams then he can just let you kill him or he could committ suicide. If its slayer you can also veto for objective because it will be faster and an easier win because you will be playing 2v1.

You can keep matching against each other until your ranks are too far apart. The games will keep counting because your matching with 2 random people every game, and you can get your rank up easier. Also because you're not fully boosting with a party of 4, Bungie won't catch you most likely. I have done this for about 15 or 20 games already and havent gotten banned. You can check my gamertag if you don't believe me. My gamertag is Twis7eD x.

I hope that I helped you with this tutorial, and if I did please give thanks.

Tutorial By Twis7eD
    Credit to Twis7eD if used anywhere else.

• Like Like x 43
  2. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:
    Re: Halo 3 Un-detectible Rank Boost

But wouldn't bungie see your getting matched up with the same one person every game? And that he's committing suicide if he's on the other team.

3. OP
    Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:

I doubt that bungie goes and checks everyones games just for no reason. Anyway, the "banhammer" cant detect it for some reason. Its probably due to the fact that in matchmaking you could get matched with the same person game after game in a playlist like team slayer as long as you both keep searching and its not the same people in every game that you play.

4. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:

Add me over Xbox Live - AGC HyRaX HC

EDIT

I need 21 games going positive by at least 7 with 70% headshots to rank up 1 level.

5. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:

Ill try tomorrow i guess. Add xxhalogodxxmlg

6. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:

It dosen't seem safe at all, but hardly anything isn't worth a try anymore right?

7. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:

ya they can detect everything now

8. OP
    Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:

Well in my opinion it is safe because I have done it for 19 games with my friend name halo3swat50 yay. Just look at my last 19 team doubles games [Click here to view the link] . If your worried about getting caught then make the games look legit by letting him get some kills on you but you still win.

9. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:

could we all do this in slayer? And do I need to know how to bridge?

10. OP
    Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:

You could do this in slayer, but it would be much harder because you could probably only get 3 or 4 people at most or then bungie would catch on, and also you cant suicide in slayer. Also you do need to know how to bridge.

11. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:

ok

12. OP
    Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:

what level are you in slayer?

13. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:

on my main only a 35. I don't play slayer because I can't find a team.

14. unknown v2

unknown v2 VIP VIP

Ratings:

Yes, because Bungie is blind and cannot see someone playing the same people over and over again. :rolleyes:

You deem it "un-detectable" after 20 games? Why don't you wait until the next ban wave, then say that?

15. OP
    Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:

Well, if bungie can see people playing over and over then I think I would have been caught by now. It may not be un-detectable, but its pretty damn safe. There is no ban wave in halo, if you're boosting you will be caught after like 5 games at most right away, thats why I'm pretty sure that I wont be banned. If I was going to be banned then it would have already happened.

16. SupremeCippy

SupremeCippy Contributor

Ratings:

wow i can c this working in other games so u can play games with just ur friends nice:thumbup:

17. mexkan

mexkan Shoot the J! Premium

Ratings:

Bungie can see and will see your boosting.... i know because i've let people boost off me this way.... we did it for eight games then it stopped working. we waited for 3 hours and it still didnt work. waited a day and it still didnt work.... waited like 3 days or something and it still didnt work.... i told them im done trying.... so its up to you to try this... all i know is circle boosting isnt going to work....

18. OP
    Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:

What do you mean you waited for 3 hours and then waited for a day and so on. I dont get what you are saying. Also if you did this with more than just you and another person you will get caught and the games wont count. And this isn't circle boosting. Because only one person is going to continually win, circle boosting has never worked in halo 3, only halo 2.

19. tannen

tannen Newbie

Ratings:

Very good tutorial, this will help me out a lot :smile:.

20. OP
    Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:

wow I didnt expect to get this post nominated for tutorial of the month, thanks to everyone.

• Like Like x 1