[H3] Halo 3 Freeze Lobby

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Glitches' started by Twis7eD, Feb 14, 2009 with 138 replies and 32,012 views.

1. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    Halo 3 Freeze Lobby

In this tutorial you will learn how to freeze the lobby before the game starts in halo 3 matchmaking. This is useful if you don't know how to cheat but want to get easy wins or you could get someone to bridge you and you can do this. You do this right when it goes to step 4 and your about to load the map and you can see the other players on the other team and your teammates.

Requirements:
    Halo 3
    Possibly friends if you want a good chance of getting this every time
    Xbox 360
    Not necessary, but a bridger.
    Have to be host

First you want to get a party of friends if you want to do this and make it work almost every game. If you have a friend with a really good connection or you have a good connection it will work better. Once you get your party start searching in any gametype that is 4v4 or more players, because it will only work in that.You can NOT do this in team doubles. So then all of your friends and you should get up your friends list and get ready to send a message. You go to a friend and clip his gamer card and get send message highlighted. Then once the game starts immediatly pop it up along with everyone else in your party and start typing anything. Once you do that if someone on your team is host then the map will not load and everyone will just have to sit there. The game will never start unless that person exits there message and goes back to the game. So by this point you can just go and watch some Family Guy until a couple guys on the other team quit out. Then when your ready everyone on your team goes back to the game. The map will load and then you can veto and do the normal stuff and easily beat the other team.

Or you can get someone to bridge you host and then once the game starts, you can go to message and keep typing random things. Then the game won't load and only one person has to do the message thing because they know that they have host.

What is happening is that the system is too occupied sending the message to realize to start the game or load the map. It can't start because it is the hosts responsibility and he needs to be out of the message.

Side Notes: Once you type a couple random letters of whatever you type you don't have to type any more and can just do whatever.

• Like Like x 34
  2. Noupoi

Noupoi Contributor

Ratings:
    Re: Halo 3 Freeze Lobby

Nice... But I thought you don't get XP for games where the whole of the other team quits out?

3. OP
    Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:

You do, but it takes longer for the exp to update. In other words if you do this and go play one more game your exp will update for this game.

• Like Like x 2
  4. JaxJags

JaxJags Contributor

Ratings:

Nice post! I wish this would work for doubles though. :S

5. OP
    Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:

Yea, I do too. But it won't because the game still starts because just because your in a message it only has to has to support 4 players and not any more and it can.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ohm

Ohm Enthusiast

Ratings:

Nice.

7. Paranormal

Paranormal Enthusiast

Ratings:

The 'Send Message' interface has a higher priority than the game starting, because if the game starting had a higher priority, then the game starting could cause microsoft points dupe, free XBL gold subscriptions, etc.

• Like Like x 1
  8. DrXthirst

DrXthirst Join Date: March 2006

Ratings:

Why is that? What would cause those occurrences?

9. FaLCo

FaLCo Enthusiast

Ratings:

Is this ****ing true?! If so someone NEEDS to make a tut ASAP!! :w00t:

10. OP
    Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:

It can't do any of that. The only thing that the message has power to do is exactly what I explained in this tutorial.

• Like Like x 1
  11. mexkan

mexkan Shoot the J! Premium

Ratings:

has anyone done this i would like to try it if anyone is down

12. IxSPAWNxKILL

IxSPAWNxKILL Getting There

Ratings:

Would this work in a game like 5v5 or more?

13. OP
    Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:

Yea, I think this works in anything above 3v3.

• Like Like x 1
  14. jrob922

jrob922 Enthusiast

Ratings:

Wow gonna have to try this in objective. And Twis7ed nice job with all these halo 3 tutorials you made they help alot.

15. OP
    Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:

Thanks, there's more to come. I have just been too lazy lately, but I'm going to make more tutorials. I have to exploit this game for all its glitches and everything to the fullest extent. lol

• Like Like x 1
  16. Sniperman-23

Sniperman-23 Getting There

Ratings:

Hey let me get this right you get a party of 4 or a Bridger and host so as soon as the screen turns black you hit send message and type letters as host and the game wont load

17. OP
    Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:

You're right on everything except you hit send message right as you see the other team's names or right before you know their names are going to pop up.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Sniperman-23

Ratings:

then when do you do it

19. OP
    Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:

Okay, let me slow this down for you...even more. You are in a party with your friends, then you start the game and go searching for a match in Squad Battle, then you start to see the yellow boxes fill up, then when the yellow boxes turn into real gamertags that you can read and before you can see the map or gametype, THEN you start typing the messsage.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Sniperman-23

Ratings:

OK GOTCHA:thumbup:

EDIT:i nominated for you

• Like Like x 1