What's new

[H3 Boost] Looking for more Swat derankers.

F

Focus

Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for more Swat derankers.

Had a random 1 month a few weeks ago which I didn't really bother with. Decided to turn it into a Swat booster.

Anyone deranking Swat, be sure to add and invite me whenever you are. Also, if you've got a turbo, I'd be more than happy go AFK for hours on end to get loads of losses.

Booster tag is : Focus FFA

S

Sqaghetti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Re: Looking for more Swat derankers.

The only time I've ever heard of people getting banned for turboing, was when they went into the playlist in a party.

My buddy was just banned for turboing snipes with another booster, where he had never been banned for the thousands of games he turbo'd previously.

My rule: If you want to turbo, then turbo alone.

I

iTz Mellow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Sqaghetti said:
The only time I've ever heard of people getting banned for turboing, was when they went into the playlist in a party.

My buddy was just banned for turboing snipes with another booster, where he had never been banned for the thousands of games he turbo'd previously.

Sqaghetti, you wanna derank some tonight?

S

Sqaghetti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

get on right now, mello

T

TyLenoL o

Reaction score
Sin$

ill help derank in anything. gt is JuMPSHoTzZz

F

Focus

Reaction score
Sin$

Sqaghetti said:

Cheers for the heads up, never heard of anyone getting banned for turboing previously. Back on topic though: still looking for more derankers. Can be a filler or party leader, whatever works best.

Oh, and I'll add you when I get on tonight Tylenol.

Top Bottom
Login
Register