• Thread starter bungl3 h4t3s m3
  • Start date
  • Views 345
B

bungl3 h4t3s m3

Reaction score
Sin$
Deranking/Making Boosters

I have 2 accounts deleveling in MLG right now i was wondering what the quitting rule is now or if its still possible to quit a ****load of games without getting caught...if u kno how or prove to me im not getting another box banned ill boost an acct for free

TT Tapout
CLS is Visions

main gt : Iist

btw after Se7en redid the site i havnt been on here alot but i wasnt a single digit poster xD

B

BoogyMAN7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Re: Deranking/Making Boosters

hey, i was deranking in dubz like last month, I would just leave off the menu, and it worked well the first few days but after like approx 70 straight games of leaving, I was banned for 2 weeks...

I think that you would be pretty good if u like purposely lost a game, then left the next (but be sure to be killed at least once before leaving!) and so on etc...

thats all the advice i can give u, good luck!

BoogyMAN7

PS. what do u boost in and for how much??

F

Fooky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Re: Deranking/Making Boosters

bungl3 h4t3s m3 said:
I have 2 accounts deleveling in MLG right now i was wondering what the quitting rule is now or if its still possible to quit a ****load of games without getting caught...if u kno how or prove to me im not getting another box banned ill boost an acct for free

TT Tapout
CLS is Visions

main gt : Iist

btw after Se7en redid the site i havnt been on here alot but i wasnt a single digit poster xD
Don't just quit out of games. You can from time to time but quitting out does not matter at all.
Lose games in the playlist you want to boost in, and ONLY quit if you know you your team is going to lose. If you quit out then your team wins. That still counts as a win for your acc and all you get is neg exp but doesn't help your booster.

Top Bottom
Login
Register