What's new

H2A MCC Multiplayer Achievements

• Thread starter Dark Crusader
  • Start date
  • Views 542
D

Dark Crusader

Reaction score
Trying to get some people together for the tedious Halo 2A MCC multiplayer achievements.

Dim Mak, Double Trouble, Domination, Spree Master, Party Pooper, Planting A Flag, The True King, Road Kill Rampage, and Rock & Coil hit back.

Hopefully we can boost these, there are a few ways, so the options to do this are open. Post your gamer-tag if interested, I'll add you. The more controllers the better. I have two.

See you soon.

N

neozena

Reaction score
I have 3 controllers and 3 accounts Im always down for a little achievement hunting, I dont like doing it for too long, gets boring. I enjoy getting achievements when I get them, but when I have to go out of my way trying to get an achievement for 3hours, it becomes not worth it to me anymore. Thats just me!

D

Dark Crusader

Reaction score
I have 3 controllers and 3 accounts Im always down for a little achievement hunting, I dont like doing it for too long, gets boring. I enjoy getting achievements when I get them, but when I have to go out of my way trying to get an achievement for 3hours, it becomes not worth it to me anymore. Thats just me!

Yeah, I'm the same way. I have 4 controllers + another account now. So if you're willing, message here again and then I will message you with my gamer tag. We can do it for a bit.

Top Bottom