What's new

Xbox One Gutta Inc is looking to expand!

• Thread starter frostyDdopeman
  • Start date
  • Views 1,188
frostyDdopeman

frostyDdopeman

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
emblem_256.png

Gutta Inc is looking for mature members who enjoy having fun.

We are an active crew, with very few members but we're looking to change that. We have tried to keep the crew small, to keep our loyalty true.

The crew used to put in work on free roam all day, every day, but these days we mainly just hang out, have fun and make money.

Not that killing randoms isn't fun or something we aren't interested in, but there's more to the game than just that and we are looking for like minded individuals who feel the same way.

Rank within the organization will be given to those who earn it, I have no problem giving credit where it's due.

If you’d like to maybe give us a shot, or want more information feel free to contact me on XBL: TXR Frosty

The crews socialclub page can be found here:
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gutta_inc

Last edited:
Villain

Villain

Mastermind
Reaction score
Sin$
Gutta Inc is looking for mature members who enjoy messing around, as much as they love killing!

We are a predominantly free aim crew, with very few members but we're looking to change that. I have tried to keep the crew small, to keep our loyalty true. We aren’t trying to take over lobbies, but we also don’t take being bullied – or seeing fellow players getting bullied either. I guess you could say we are like a “noobs guardian angel”

We are looking to host car shows and hang out events. However as of right now, we mainly just do missions, races & deathmatches. We like to chill in lobbies, awaiting someone to strike.

If you’d like to maybe give us a shot, or want more information feel free to contact me on XBL: frostyDdopeman or give me a shout here.

The crews socialclub page can be found here:
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gutta_inc
Joined the crew, hmu on xbox 1 if you have the game.

frostyDdopeman

frostyDdopeman

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Joined the crew, hmu on xbox 1 if you have the game.

Right on bud, Xbox One is the only console that I can play on at the moment... my 360s DVD drive took a crap on me.

I am heading to bed at the moment, but I will add you in the morning when I get on. I'm assuming you have your gamertag on your social club profile?

Anyway... welcome to the crew. :smile:

Villain

Villain

Mastermind
Reaction score
Sin$
Right on bud, Xbox One is the only console that I can play on at the moment... my 360s DVD drive took a crap on me.

I am heading to bed at the moment, but I will add you in the morning when I get on. I'm assuming you have your gamertag on your social club profile?

Anyway... welcome to the crew. :smile:

Yeah my GT is on SC, see you tomorrow mate!

Gatskies

Gatskies

RS40
Reaction score
Sin$
What type of crew are you? Im not interested in joining but maybe you should join the gang recruitment for xbox

frostyDdopeman

frostyDdopeman

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
What type of crew are you? Im not interested in joining but maybe you should join the gang recruitment for xbox

We are kind of a street gang I guess... no role play or anything like that, just a group of mature chill @$$ dudes who are down to ride on fools - who don't take $h!t...

Try not to strike unless provoked, but when it happens we become a force to be reckoned with. :smile:

Do you think that we would find people in your group?

Gatskies

Gatskies

RS40
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeh your crew looks more street gang then anything else.

join up bro. The more crews we get in there the better.

Its not about fame for us running the page, its about growing that community to the level where its known as the place to go for anyone who wants to find the best gangs in gta. Stictly about making everyones crew better which in the end makes a better game.

The role plays are not about running around acting like wannabe movie directors :biggrin:. You have select turf, weapon restrictions and no radar, make allies, make enemies. Completely changes the game.

frostyDdopeman

frostyDdopeman

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

Right on man, will do. Thanks.

Sounds like a great idea, the GTA community is lacking in alot of ways that is for sure - so I'm happy to see a support group like this.

I know what you mean about role playing, my buddy is in a military role play crew, it sounded pretty cheesy until I sat in on one of their exercises. Pretty cool stuff. I'd imagine that you guys do similar things, just not military themed.

I'm down my dude. :smile:

frostyDdopeman

frostyDdopeman

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
edit: Nevermind

Last edited:
Gatskies

Gatskies

RS40
Reaction score
Sin$
We should do some meetz on the one, possibly a alliance. Can never have enough support in the gta lobbies :sneaky:

I dig your switched on approach :thumbsup:

I think some 12+12 v 12+12 tdms, fight nights and even destruction derbies would be dope.

frostyDdopeman

frostyDdopeman

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
We should do some meetz on the one, possibly a alliance. Can never have enough support in the gta lobbies :sneaky:

I dig your switched on approach :thumbsup:

I think some 12+12 v 12+12 tdms, fight nights and even destruction derbies would be dope.

I'm down for whatever bro, holla at me sometime... my GT is frostyDdopeman, add me :cool:

frostyDdopeman

frostyDdopeman

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Still recruiting. Looking for chill, loyal members!

MickIsSick

MickIsSick

Sex, drugs & rock n' roll
Mr. Nice Guy Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Ill joing my gt is zef mickk

frostyDdopeman

frostyDdopeman

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Ill joing my gt is zef mickk

I'm temporarily suspended from live at the moment so I won't be able to invite you but I have an other crew member who can. I'll pass your GT to him.

Thank you for your interest in Gutta Inc.

frostyDdopeman

frostyDdopeman

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Still actively seeking new membership!

frostyDdopeman

frostyDdopeman

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Updated the OP with the crew logo.