Solved gut swap (packaging seal)

Punk15913

Reaction score
Do I put the packaging seal back on the box to make it look like I never even opened it ?

Or do I just return the opened box ?

If I return it with the seal on the box.. It makes me wonder why they would cut open the box at the return desk, and search for the warranty seal being intact and the other serials on the box being in the correct spots ? Obviously I would perform the case shellswap, all the serial swaps, and keep the warranty seal intact, just to be safe.. but I was just wondering..

Also with all the news about console bans going around, do you guys think walmart might have amped up security xbox 360 returns lately ? Has anyone here gut swapped in the past couple days with success ?

decima7e

Contributor
Reaction score
you dont need to be that careful those walmart employees are mentally retarted

Unstock240

Enthusiast
Reaction score
True that^ Well it really depends on the person working at the time. example: I Bought cod4 for pc and carefully opened the dvd and "borrowed" the serial and copied the dvd. I sealed it up perfect, but the dumb *** lady ripped open the box anyway. Then another time the lady practically x-rayed the seal for literally 2 minutes before deciding to give my money back.

Blu3 1ightning

Enthusiast
Reaction score
technically there not retarded, there just not into electronics and are not aware of this stuff. but no even if the box looks like it has not been opened they most likely will open it and check that everything is inside, and just because the check the inside doesnt mean they know everything thats supposed to be in there.

i have swapped plenty and never swapped the serial sticker thats on the usb ports and i have always taken the warrenty sticker off because they never check under the faceplate, because like i said earlier there not clued in on this stuff. it would be like someone that knows nothing about cars taking off there door just to find there vin number

doodlebro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make sure that you say that it is freezing or something and they'll gladly give you your money back.

Blu3 1ightning

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh ya and i always use cash so that there is no way they can link a returned console to my cc and track me down lol

Top Bottom