What's new

Working Gus Legendary Pelt Duplication (Not Solo)

M

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
Requirements:
A friend or 2nd console
Legendary Pelt
Timing

Steps:
  1. Grab a legendary pelt and have it stowed on your horse.
  2. Make your way to Gus
  3. Join a friends posse, then kill yourself through left dpad menu (Respawn)
  4. Get friend to pickup your dead body and be ready to stow it before you make it to your horse (don't whistle run to horse)
  5. Once you see friend, jump on horse and go into menu and select stables and select a new horse, hold X/A over selecting a new horse, ask friend to replace carcass with dead body, as soon as you see your dead body replacing pelt on your horse press X/A and select new horse
  6. Pelt duplicated just repeat steps

Repeat above steps

Video J Stone:

For german users use this video below:

B BeerHat Video:

Will clean thread up later I'm on mobile

Last edited:
U

Unfading Lace

Reaction score
What's your YouTube channel name?

R

RedDeadGlitches

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, I was about to post this since it’s a much faster version compared to lobby hopping. J Stone keeps rocking and providing us these amazing glitches.

M

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, I was about to post this since it’s a much faster version compared to lobby hopping. J Stone keeps rocking and providing us these amazing glitches.

Not the founder! SilentNineis founder

Last edited:
T

Tylerhr721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this still working after today's patch?

T

Tylerhr721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the game was definitely updated on PS4 at least but it's good to know they didn't patch it within the update

R

RedDeadGlitches

Reaction score
Well the game was definitely updated on PS4 at least but it's good to know they didn't patch it within the update
Today’s PS4 update was a total mess. I hope they roll this back ASAP (and fire a dev or two)

T

Tylerhr721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today’s PS4 update was a total mess. I hope they roll this back ASAP (and fire a dev or two)
The whole naturalist update was a mess... It made my account get "corrupted" and wouldn't let me online so r* had to wipe my character and I lost all my items and upgrades, ECT. They were supposed to give me back my RDO$, gold and rank but so far they've only gave me back my 788 rank... I had 4400 gold and $1,245,888 and now I only have 80 gold and $1,100. Not to mention I literally owned every single item in the game including every single color of each clothing item including all the limited edition stock, every upgrade possible fully maxed out and most of the awards maxed out to tier 10... All gone... R* can't update the game without completely breaking it.

M

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
Was it a forced update? I have been AFK in a solo for about 3 days and had nothing
Post automatically merged:

The whole naturalist update was a mess... It made my account get "corrupted" and wouldn't let me online so r* had to wipe my character and I lost all my items and upgrades, ECT. They were supposed to give me back my RDO$, gold and rank but so far they've only gave me back my 788 rank... I had 4400 gold and $1,245,888 and now I only have 80 gold and $1,100. Not to mention I literally owned every single item in the game including every single color of each clothing item including all the limited edition stock, every upgrade possible fully maxed out and most of the awards maxed out to tier 10... All gone... R* can't update the game without completely breaking it.
If cash and gold gained was not fully legitimate they won't return it. I know this from 30 test accounts

Edit - I am still in my solo lobby and have not been kicked for the update (PS4) just joined a new Freeroam and loaded in and not been kicked at all.

I'm on build 1311.12 Manifest 10641

Pause - settings /bottom left of the screen, what's everyone else?

Last edited:
R

RedDeadGlitches

Reaction score
M Mnx not sure if forced. My game updated automatically I just noticed it from notifications (was such a small update I barely had time to see it downloading).

My experience:
Can’t set the camp.
I see frozen blue dots on the map and when I get there no-one is actually on the location.
Found a player that was not on the map but wasn’t moving and couldn’t kill it.
If I join anyone from community or friends list, it loads and kicks me out.
Can’t load any moonshine mission or bountys.
If I fast travel it kicks me.
Anyways... rockstar deserves an award.

Build 1311.14 Manifest 10641

Note: I’ll try this glitch, but currently I can’t join any players so I can’t confirm if this still works.

M

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
M Mnx not sure if forced. My game updated automatically I just noticed it from notifications (was such a small update I barely had time to see it downloading).

My experience:
Can’t set the camp.
I see frozen blue dots on the map and when I get there no-one is actually on the location.
Found a player that was not on the map but wasn’t moving and couldn’t kill it.
If I join anyone from community or friends list, it loads and kicks me out.
Can’t load any moonshine mission or bountys.
If I fast travel it kicks me.
Anyways... rockstar deserves an award.

Build 1311.14 Manifest 10641

Note: I’ll try this glitch, but currently I can’t join any players so I can’t confirm if this still works.
Yeah you're on a higher build than me. I honestly don't know why it's not updated but f*** it. I'm cool with that!

So basically the update has ****ed everything, seems to be the MO for Rockstar with RDR2. GTA is #1 priority for them, and always will

Watch the GTA Online update tomorrow will work FLAWLESS. They care more for that old game than something they could expand, and make into a much better game, waste of such a good experience and game

Edit - Glitch still working on build I am on, same with HumN working for him. Well people you should just AFK in solo from now on so you don't get useless updates

Last edited:
R

RedDeadGlitches

Reaction score
Yeah you're on a higher build than me. I honestly don't know why it's not updated but f*** it. I'm cool with that!

So basically the update has ****ed everything, seems to be the MO for Rockstar with RDR2. GTA is #1 priority for them, and always will

Watch the GTA Online update tomorrow will work FLAWLESS. They care more for that old game than something they could expand, and make into a much better game, waste of such a good experience and game
Yes keep that build for as long as you can. This one made RDO proper Dead. No animals or npcs also. Can’t test if this still works. So far.... nothing works.

M

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
Yes keep that build for as long as you can. This one made RDO proper Dead. No animals or npcs also. Can’t test if this still works. So far.... nothing works.
I will update if it works I have just installed the update on my 3rd system, will report back

Update - I would rather blow my system up than keep it running this update. How did it even get past Sonys verification team who check that it doesn't have major bugs

Last edited:
S

SixPathsSaiyan

Reaction score
Anyone on xbox? I dont seem to be having to troubles described here. Also just tried to do this glitch and was able to get 1 dupe. Also dont know what I'm doing this is my first time trying.

M

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
Update - Works on Xbox/PS4 as of right now on latest build!

S

SixPathsSaiyan

Reaction score
Update - Works on Xbox/PS4 as of right now on latest build!
Any tips on how to do this im confused on how im supposed to press the buttons.

M

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
Any tips on how to do this im confused on how im supposed to press the buttons.
What's confusing? Have you watched the above video? If you watch the video above that will explain everything.

T

Tylerhr721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was it a forced update? I have been AFK in a solo for about 3 days and had nothing

If cash and gold gained was not fully legitimate they won't return it. I know this from 30 test accounts

Edit - I am still in my solo lobby and have not been kicked for the update (PS4) just joined a new Freeroam and loaded in and not been kicked at all.

I'm on build 1311.12 Manifest 10641

Pause - settings /bottom left of the screen, what's everyone else?
Nevermind... I'm shocked! They actually just gave me back all my money and gold plus $550k and almost 1k gold on top of the $1.2 mil and 4400 gold I already had. I still lost all my gold/glitched guns and limited stock items but I'm more than okay with this outcome!

Top Bottom