• Views 3,043
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axx9844

Axx9844

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In both zombies and multiplayer my guns are not leveling up and my camo challenges are not being completed is this happening to anyone else? If so does anyone know what the problem is and a potential solution to fix it?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you solved this issue?

Upvote 0
Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
In both zombies and multiplayer my guns are not leveling up and my camo challenges are not being completed is this happening to anyone else? If so does anyone know what the problem is and a potential solution to fix it?
I've seen other people say they're not leveling up their guns so it's probably just a bug right now. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon.

Upvote 0
Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've seen other people say they're not leveling up their guns so it's probably just a bug right now. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon.
It’s because there is a bug in the game rn where challenges aren’t being properly awarded at the end of each match

happens with normal xp as well iirc

I’ve unlocked the 50 headshots camo for my MP5 10 times so far as it keeps resetting back to 48

Upvote 0
Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It’s because there is a bug in the game rn where challenges aren’t being properly awarded at the end of each match

happens with normal xp as well iirc

I’ve unlocked the 50 headshots camo for my MP5 10 times so far as it keeps resetting back to 48
Yeah I even seen a video where someone unlocked diamond camo without even having one of the snipers gold yet. Curious if you know if it kept giving you XP for the headshot challenge. Even my rank after prestiging isn't properly tracking or at least showing up.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register