Patched Guns in passive (semi-god)

• Thread starter BIKELifeGTA
  • Start date
  • Views 2,528
B

BIKELifeGTA

Reaction score
Sin$
This will put your friend in passive with guns. He will have todo it for you.

You can win events and ex search etc. players can only kill with flare guns

Police can kill you.

Lasts unti change sessions.

1- drive PV with your friend in passenger.

2- tel your friend press onto story mode person and wait on black screen

3- you drive in LSC. Then drive out the drive back in and change plate

4- go out of customs and drive one the road

5- empty car

6- now run your friend over so he dies

7- when he swapns back on map tell him to press Cancel on the black screen.

8- tell him goto start online and disable passive.

9- now has Guns in passive.

10- have fun

semskiy

semskiy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
does it work for anyone? Ps4 here, says (enable passive mode, not disable) - Cant hit it
Also is it a very long wait for friend to respond on map? I dont see him on map til he cancels the alert message (offline)

Heathen Inferos

Heathen Inferos

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So I'm going to presume that the friend starts off in Passive? Aaalso, how can your friend then do it for you? When you kill someone in Passive, it kicks you out of it.

semskiy

semskiy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I'm going to presume that the friend starts off in Passive? Aaalso, how can your friend then do it for you? When you kill someone in Passive, it kicks you out of it.
No, because you cant run over a passive player in a pv

semskiy

semskiy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it just me or does step 8 not make any sense?
probably Options (start), online, options, disable passive mode. (although mine says Enable) so it dont work for me. about to change rolls with friend and see if that works

IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Btw explosions can kill u being shot in the gun and melee attacks so a apc with gunner or a tank will wreck ur day I know cuz I used to grab the tank and r*** passive with weapons users just a fyi for users of this glitch explosions just need to.hit near u like normal

B

BIKELifeGTA

Reaction score
Sin$
Your friend has to start off normal. ( not in passive. )

Your friend who is 'passive with guns' CANT do it for your or it will take them out the glitch.

I think it has something todo with the lobby your in as well.

Few of my mates doing it. Some of them won't spawn back on the map on there own but when they switch lobbies they spawn on map in few seconds (without leaving black screen)

Pm me your gt and I'll help on mic (ps4 only sorry)

And thanks for info about explosions etx

Heathen Inferos

Heathen Inferos

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Your friend has to start off normal. ( not in passive. )

Your friend who is 'passive with guns' CANT do it for your or it will take them out the glitch.

I think it has something todo with the lobby your in as well.

Few of my mates doing it. Some of them won't spawn back on the map on there own but when they switch lobbies they spawn on map in few seconds (without leaving black screen)

Pm me your gt and I'll help on mic (ps4 only sorry)

And thanks for info about explosions etx
Aaah. When you said "He will have to do it for you," I thought you meant AFTER you do it for them. My mistake.

Bulldodge

Bulldodge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Didn't worked for me. At emptying car nothing happened when I got out trying again still in my car and switched seats. I even changed access to no one he still sits in my car.

Don Toasty

Don Toasty

Reaction score
Sin$
dont work for mw on ps4 he never respawns on map after i kill him unless he cancels first

semskiy

semskiy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Didn't worked for me. At emptying car nothing happened when I got out trying again still in my car and switched seats. I even changed access to no one he still sits in my car.
happened to me too, make sure you drive around main road where the cars are and keep pressing empty car, try going slow, fast, bumping to cars.. Should work eventually...

But i still did not hit the glitch (( 
dont work for mw on ps4 he never respawns on map after i kill him unless he cancels first
Same was for me, but when my friend tried it, the respawn thing worked for him. But the passive with guns didnt work for any of us.. But we didn't try new session yet.

Top Bottom
Login
Register