Patched Guns in Moc 2 people Ps4

• Thread starter OLDLADY2003
  • Start date
  • Views 614
O

OLDLADY2003

Reaction score
Sin$
I was just messing around and found this. So what I had was a MOC with personal vehicle storage with a elegy in it and a friend that has a garage.

Step 1: Park MOC near your friends garage and hold the gun in your hands you want to put in MOC.

Step 2: Have friend be near you. Now you go over moc blue circle so it give you message enter alone or with friend.

Step 3: Now tell your friend to run in garage as soon as they enter. The option enter with friend goes away and only says enter alone click accept it fast and as soon as your screen goes black go to a recent activity and deny as fast as you can.

Now you should have gun or weapon in Moc.

Tell me if any one has problems I don't know if this can lead to anything but I hope.

Last edited by a moderator:
Atherix

Atherix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Whenever I'm online, recent activities don't do anything?
Recent activities only work when I'm in story mode...

Fiending666

Fiending666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Whenever I'm online, recent activities don't do anything?
Recent activities only work when I'm in story mode...
Then use targeting mode 
I was just messing around and found this. So what I had was a MOC with personal vehicle storage with a elegy in it and a friend that has a garage.

Step 1: Park MOC near your friends garage and hold the gun in your hands you want to put in MOC.

Step 2: Have friend be near you. Now you go over moc blue circle so it give you message enter alone or with friend.

Step 3: Now tell your friend to run in garage as soon as they enter. The option enter with friend goes away and only says enter alone click accept it fast and as soon as your screen goes black go to a recent activity and deny as fast as you can.

Now you should have gun or weapon in Moc.

Tell me if any one has problems I don't know if this can lead to anything but I hope.
Do that in the bunker and blow that biiitch from the inside out

Top Bottom
Login
Register