• Views 1,087

What's a better gun?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

Ashers584

Reaction score
Sin$
Why are some guns banned of some severs like the m26 mass and the m320? I dont under stand DICE made them and put them in the game so why do people ban them?

Chase

Chase

Get Got
Forum Addict Grammar Nazi Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Why are some guns banned of some severs like the m26 mass and the m320? I dont under stand DICE made them and put them in the game so why do people ban them?
Because people ****ing hate most of them. Especially the m26 mass.

A

Ashers584

Reaction score
Sin$
lol they are annoying but dice put them in? So why don't they take them out in the next update :biggrin:

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Idk why the guns are banned, the m320 sucks, and the m26 isnt glitched or anything, I use it all the time.

ThE 0n3

ThE 0n3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

The M26mass was glitched when used with under slung rail and heavy barrel. I would guess the server admins are unaware that its been patched or just haven't changed it. They say no M320 just because they cry about getting killed by it lol. BTW, it think the M16A3 beats the f200 and famas.

a golden fishy

a golden fishy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's actually against the rules and conditions to do that. If you want to use it, go ahead and if they ban you or "Admin Kill" you, then report the server and DICE will have to edit the game to let you use it.

Bhursty

Bhursty

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
People b**** and moan because they get killed by them.
As for taking the guns out in the next update, that's ridiculous on the face of it.

gblue69

gblue69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The M26mass was glitched when used with under slung rail and heavy barrel. I would guess the server admins are unaware that its been patched or just haven't changed it. They say no M320 just because they cry about getting killed by it lol. BTW, it think the M16A3 beats the f200 and famas.

I had a server myself and both these weapons and autosnipers were not allowed simply because they are low skill / high kill weapons imho, i did know the glitch had been fixed but nothing worse than being mass 26 killed by some lil' pu**y who uses nothing but the noob guns, i did have warnings on the server and in server rules about restrictions but still illiterate kids fired away, if your gonna join a room read the rules first if you don't like them don't join, simple, or rent a server yourself or play on a dice server.

also i'd agree that the m16a3 is better than both the f2000 & famas but id also say that it's by far the most op gun in the game

gblue69

gblue69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's actually against the rules and conditions to do that. If you want to use it, go ahead and if they ban you or "Admin Kill" you, then report the server and DICE will have to edit the game to let you use it.

how can that be? its advertised as "
YOUR SERVER. YOUR RULES.

Having your own custom server gives you the power to create your personal gaming experience. You can either tweak every setting or choose a preset configuration and publish your custom server in just a few seconds."

if u get banned for not playing by the rulles don't go running away telling mummy (Dice) man-up, play fair & get good.

Bhursty

Bhursty

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
also i'd agree that the m16a3 is better than both the f2000 & famas but id also say that it's by far the most op gun in the game
None of the guns are overpowered in BF3. Any close quarters carbine will destroy the M16 at close range. The same goes for long range; the L85A2, lets say, will wreck the M16 at long distances. I've done plenty of the sort myself. It isn't overpowered, just one of the best AR's in the game.

Enemy RPG

Enemy RPG

# Fredrik #
Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Simply report the server if it banns weapons.
Server Administrators are in violation of the EA Online Terms and Conditions if they enforce server rules on ranked servers that prohibit or severely limit players from using any roles, kits, weapons, or other features of the game while playing on their server.

https://help.ea.com/article/bf3-rules-of-conduct

gblue69 gblue69

a golden fishy

a golden fishy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
gblue69

gblue69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I see and understand what your saying but the terms also say "Server Administrators may implement and enforce rules that result in minor changes to gameplay behavior or styles as long as these are clearly stated before a player starts playing on a server" surely prohibiting 2 or 3 weapons isnt "severly prohibiting", if you cant play beause someone bans a few weapons it doens't say much for your abilities.
Enough said on this subject i think.

Bhursty

Bhursty

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I see and understand what your saying but the terms also say "Server Administrators may implement and enforce rules that result in minor changes to gameplay behavior or styles as long as these are clearly stated before a player starts playing on a server" surely prohibiting 2 or 3 weapons isnt "severly prohibiting", if you cant play beause someone bans a few weapons it doens't say much for your abilities.
It doesn't matter what else it says. It specifically states that the banning of weapons, kits, etc. isn't allowed. Which negates the rule you quoted in your post.

Chase

Chase

Get Got
Forum Addict Grammar Nazi Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks like EA's ****in up.

Jason

Jason

Seasoned Member
10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Regardless if people don't like the weapons then they should just leave and join another game. Both the FAMAS and F2000 are the least annoying guns IMO, maybe something like Spas-12 or shotguns in general.

R

Reptar

Taylor Swift or Die
Grammar Nazi Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't stand getting kicked/banned because I'm using a shotgun.

Quo

aquaboy89

Up in the SoundClouds
Reaction score
Sin$
on pc, most 64 player metro servers ban explosives because people horde them to death. I've seen more stars with grenades on metro than i have during my entire bf3 experience. PC and Xbox combined!

Top Bottom
Login
Register