Video Gunrunning - get only 1 delivery vehicle & prevent raids

M

Moneytimeclan

Reaction score
Sin$
Keep your Selling price under 250.000
With this method you only get 1 vehicle
Your bunker never get raided.
This makes the most out of your bunker solo.
Have a nice day sya next time!

fightcrewkit

fightcrewkit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Since when we call normal game mechanics a glitch?

And not 250K but 50% of product, if i remember correctly.

Rockstar Tech

Rockstar Tech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My friends have been raided a few times even with Max security, like wtf lol...

N

NoButGeorge0828

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There's a guide about bunker business on reddit. If you have no upgrade, should keep your sale value under 125k(Blaine county), if you have full upgrade, keep it under 175k(Blaine county). Hence, your assumed 250k limit is actually 175k*1.5=262.5k(Los Santos).

BTW This is not a money glitch, not even an exploit since it's a intended game mechanic so I'm a little confused why is it posted here?

Last edited:
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This would be a nice tutorial for lower levels but, if you have any kind of real money stacked up at all this is useless since most of us have our bunkers businesses shut down. But like others have said this is game mechanics, so if you're going to teach this teach this is just a way to make it easier to sell your stock solo instead of requiring a friend to sell it with you. There's no glitch no exploit nothing involved in this 
but i've sold over 2 million never got raided :/

Never been raided once, but then again I've only sold two stocks and its entire career, and only stole 14 Supply. Everything else was fast-tracked and pushed forward as fast as possible, then quickly shut down so it didn't cost me any more money daily. These bunkers will nickel-and-dime you out of every penny you have left

P

PotatoPotato

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This isn't a glitch, there is nothing to tell how to do it.

SEPTIM00SE

SEPTIM00SE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't often sell from my bunker except when I'm really bored - but when I do, I've never really had any problems selling multiple vehicles solo. Especially if you manage to get a solo public session.

But if you were to stick to selling one vehicle at a time, with a fully upgraded bunker it takes 140mins (2hr 20min) to make $140,000 of stock which is 20% of your capacity - just under the threshold for 1 vehicle sales.

My advice would therefore be "wait for a full supply bar to be depleted, then sell all $140k ($210k to LS) before restocking"

GlitchAddict

GlitchAddict

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

useless if u get raided, go creator and come back u find full stock :ninja:.

P

Petergriffins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I've just sold 243,000 and that needed two vehicles.

S

Sandman_8210

Reaction score
Sin$
$175k with a fully upgraded bunker guarantees 1 vehicle. Any more then this will be 2+ unless you get a phantom wedge and trailer. And you will not get raided until your stock is 50% or higher (at least this is the case for me). This is not a glitch it's just normal game mechanics.

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
$175k with a fully upgraded bunker guarantees 1 vehicle. Any more then this will be 2+ unless you get a phantom wedge and trailer. And you will not get raided until your stock is 50% or higher (at least this is the case for me). This is not a glitch it's just normal game mechanics.

That's why it's marked as expolit not glitch.

Blakeadahut

Blakeadahut

Reaction score
Sin$
He is dumb, keep the stock price at or below $175,000 for 1 vehichle. Raids start after your stock is half full and then a countdown starts and is 10 hrs if you have security upgrade, if no pgrade its 5 hrs
I've just sold 243,000 and that needed two vehicles.

delawarebratboi

delawarebratboi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe I'm just lucky, but I buy my bunker supplies and I have yet to get raided. My bunker has been sitting full for 2 weeks now.

Blue_jayy

Blue_jayy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What about this did you think was so exploit-y? & wouldn't it be easier to have said sell before product before it passes 161,000 instead of having to check the computer for los santos prices...

I've never been raided & let it go all the way to 350,000

Top Bottom
Login
Register