What's new

Video Gunrunning - get only 1 delivery vehicle & prevent raids

S

Shadow Lyger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe I'm just lucky, but I buy my bunker supplies and I have yet to get raided. My bunker has been sitting full for 2 weeks now.
Is there any profit to be had from buying all supplies? I've only ever done it with the MC missions and it seems to cut heavily into your profits if you buy them...

delawarebratboi

delawarebratboi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any profit to be had from buying all supplies? I've only ever done it with the MC missions and it seems to cut heavily into your profits if you buy them...
I don't care about profits, I have over a billion dollars, I just have all my businesses full for a rainy day fund. Besides when you factor in time it's 15,000 per supply run, or 75,000 to fill the supplies from empty. It takes 10-20 minutes to do a supply run, in the time it takes to do enough supply runs to fill the bunker you could have done one of the double money adversary modes and still come out with more money than you spent on supplies.

ryb

ryb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

The profit is in the time you've saved. Ppl usually think stealing saves, but in reality it freezes your production or research during the stealing missions. It also charges you for being a CEO with bunker at almost 10k per day in GTA gameplay. So the more time you are spending under CEO the more money consuming at the end of the day. While you are paying for your maintenance and stealing supplies, you are not making profits as all your productions are being put on hold.

On the contrary, if you choose to buy supplies, you can do everything else online which will not freeze your production, and while doing heist or contact missions you don't have to be a ceo, which means you won't get charged for the high upkeep fee from your bunker, but at the same time you are making profits on your production and other missions. Even if you do register as a ceo, you can easily to a head hunter or other ceo tasks to make 16-22k in less than 10mins to cover ur bunker fee, while your production is still generating profitable stocks.

So I'd say stealing is anything but sufficient and in reality not worthwhile the effort

S

Shadow Lyger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gotcha, thanks guys! I'll start buying my supplies from now on. I've never done any of the gunrunning missions yet but I was planning on doing them and looking into doing some research finally. I glitch for my money so the profit isn't really that important to me either at the end of the day, don't mind saving time though so I'm def with it.

ryb

ryb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gotcha, thanks guys! I'll start buying my supplies from now on. I've never done any of the gunrunning missions yet but I was planning on doing them and looking into doing some research finally. I glitch for my money so the profit isn't really that important to me either at the end of the day, don't mind saving time though so I'm def with it.

Same here, that's why I went on buying supplies. We do lose a marginal profit by buying, but after a month of irregular playing time, I still managed to sell almost 3mil worth of stock in total. Im quite pleased with the figure

S

Shadow Lyger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Same here, that's why I went on buying supplies. We do lose a marginal profit by buying, but after a month of irregular playing time, I still managed to sell almost 3mil worth of stock in total. Im quite pleased with the figure
Nice! I think now that I've accumulated a considerable nest egg from duping, I'll start accumulating money using the standard methods. I'm considering my ceo garages on both charas as my vaults, painted the retro's gold, so they're full of gold bars. :smile:

Now I can actually enjoy the game without constantly being strapped for cash or having to grind endlessly to buy what I want.

ryb

ryb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice! I think now that I've accumulated a considerable nest egg from duping, I'll start accumulating money using the standard methods. I'm considering my ceo garages on both charas as my vaults, painted the retro's gold, so they're full of gold bars. :smile:

Now I can actually enjoy the game without constantly being strapped for cash or having to grind endlessly to buy what I want.

I know, the back breaking bank job days are over, we can now finally fully enjoy this game!!! Just hope there will be more and better aircrafts coming soon, especially an aircraft carrier would be superb

Ignore This

Ignore This

Reaction score
Sin$
Solo mostly AFK Gunrunning tips:
0. Buy the Farmhouse bunker and fully upgrade it.
1. Buy the resupply for $75K. This is worth it and saves a lot of time compared to stealing.
2. AFK by staring at the security monitors for 2.5 hours.
3. When you have $140K of product and no supply, buy another resupply and sell to Los Santos.
4. Find a well populated session as your supply sells for up to $264K
5. If you get attacked by players, immediately find a new session. You should find you have $133K of product ready to be sold.
That's it! You can make up to about $1 million a day that way and I would be hard pressed to call any of this an exploit so no fear of getting banned. Gunrunning is the best GTA V update thus far but I am slightly afraid it will get nerfed.

Ignore This

Ignore This

Reaction score
Sin$
kinda hard to do tho
I have been doing it for the past few weeks. Seems trivial at this point. I did several of the early car duplication bugs and this legit method seems easier and more fun to me. On a per day basis it earns about the same but I only have to spend an hour or two in the game per day. Getting close to 40 million earned but the net is less due to the supply cost and bunker fees.

Blakeadahut

Blakeadahut

Reaction score
Sin$
What about this did you think was so exploit-y? & wouldn't it be easier to have said sell before product before it passes 161,000 instead of having to check the computer for los santos prices...

I've never been raided & let it go all the way to 350,000
Its 175,000

Simeon_GTAFAN

Simeon_GTAFAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
useless if u get raided, go creator and come back u find full stock :ninja:.

Quick question, is that without having to complete the raid mission?

i.e. you get the call you're being raided and jump to creator mode immediately

or

get the call complete the mission don't bother with stealth then go to creator

Blue_jayy

Blue_jayy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its 175,000

No it's 161k. Even in his way it's 161k max. 175k & you have a chance of getting 2 vehicles, what's the point of restarting your game and get a lower sale price anyway when you can just sell at a guaranteed 1 vehicle...

Blakeadahut

Blakeadahut

Reaction score
Sin$
No it's 161k. Even in his way it's 161k max. 175k & you have a chance of getting 2 vehicles, what's the point of restarting your game and get a lower sale price anyway when you can just sell at a guaranteed 1 vehicle...
Its 175,000 tested it over 10 times...

Blakeadahut

Blakeadahut

Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't tested it on purpose, I have accidentally let it go to 168k and gotten 2 phantom wedges, or 2 insurgents. It's happened atleast 3 times.
Did you have other people in your association or in your bunker? Ive sold $300,000 with 2 friends in my bunker and still only got one phantom. Just sold $175,000 and got one fav. Just sold another after that and got one heavy armour insurgent.

Blue_jayy

Blue_jayy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you have other people in your association or in your bunker? Ive sold $300,000 with 2 friends in my bunker and still only got one phantom. Just sold $175,000 and got one fav. Just sold another after that and got one heavy armour insurgent.

Nope most of the stuff I do is solo, I've started getting help when I go over 161 expecting more then one vehicle. Gonna test out 175 today

Top Bottom
Login
Register