Discussion Gun Trading

• Thread starter Killswi7ch823
  • Start date
  • Views 952
K

Killswi7ch823

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be cool if you could trade weapons with people? Id trade my Mors silver bullet and other random elites I don't use for a obsedian steed or a speakeasy.

R

reaper0369

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep. I have a few I'd love to trade

T

tekzibit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't know who would give you a obsidian or speakeasy for the mors lol they'd have to be doubling up haha

R

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
It'd be great to be able to swap weapons but I could already imagine the exploits or even how much it would be abused by people. I think a way in which it could work is if you could trade with the game itself for a weapon with the same equivalence.

K

Killswi7ch823

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats actually a really good idea Ryan. I have so many elite guns id trade for something else.

X

XboxLiveLogon

The Suspense is Keeping me Alive!
Retired
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be cool if you could trade weapons with people? Id trade my Mors silver bullet and other random elites I don't use for a obsedian steed or a speakeasy.
I think this would actually be a good addition but it would be hard to balance this sort of thing

C

Carl Johnson

Getting There
Reaction score
Micheal Condrey already said they won't add this, really unfortunate as I have 3 obsidian steed and 4 silver bullet and 3 Insanity and I'd trade all of the extra ones for a speakeasy

K

Killswi7ch823

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I constantly get elites I dont use like that grenade launcher primary. The rocket launchers etc. I trade things I dont use for xp constantly

I

Incorporated

#GayPride
Reaction score
Not enough weapons for trading to work, and to easy to get them now that you can buy supply drops and it would ruin the market for SD's so they'd never add a trading system for weapons or other items.

C

Codename Ghost

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe a system where when you destroy your elite weapons, you earn elite points depending on what the weapon was and then you trade in your elite points for a better elite weapon?

K

Killswi7ch823

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like that idea too Codename Ghost. I'm just sick of getting crappy elites I don't actually use.

D

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
Reaction score
You know what game already does this?

Counter strike : global offensive.

Just for weapon skins though. Not actual gun because everyone has access to all guns..

T

TheItalianLad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
would be a sick idea aye, but then people would hack weapons on an ALT account then send it to their main account. **** goes down from there

P

Punocchio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe you could cash in elites for 5 trade in tokens, professional for 3 and enlisted fir 1. Then buy weapons and gear with those tokens.

Obsidian steed: 65 tokens
Insanity: 65 tokens
Etc...

With that being said sg could easily have these tokens in the advanced supply drops to encourage sales

K

Killswi7ch823

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put it this way I got my taxes back so I bought myself $100 worth of advanced supply drops and still havent gotten my steed or speakeasy. The two guns id trade anything for.

W

Wavy

I like to stream on Twitch
Retired
Reaction score
Then even more people would be running around with OP stuff even more so then now.
Maybe you could cash in elites for 5 trade in tokens, professional for 3 and enlisted fir 1. Then buy weapons and gear with those tokens.
Interesting...

T

Tradition

illuminati
Reaction score
Condrey already said that they wouldn't implement any trading system

Top Bottom