• Thread starter gravity kat
  • Start date
  • Views 607
gravity kat

gravity kat

G Kitty
Reaction score
Sin$
on "five" who is the that mad scientist that steals your gun if he hits you because me and a friend where in the table glitch and got a good look at him and he seems not to be a zombie so its been on my mind and i have no explanation how about you guys

DrZimbabwe

DrZimbabwe

Peace at Last
Diamonds Are Forever Beginning of An Odyssey MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
The thief appears somewhat as a "mad scientist", covered in a red aura of numbers - a reference to the campaign. It is capable of teleporting onto the map on certain rounds, and will attempt to steal players' weapons. It approaches one target (if playing with several people), and can be killed. It is very difficult to kill it without the use of Wonder Weapons. If it succeeds in stealing a player's weapon, the player must use their secondary weapon. It will teleport around and eventually leave the map, once it has stolen a gun off of each player. It is easier to kill with high caliber weapons such as a Stakeout, though it still takes multiple shots.
If it is killed after stealing a player's weapon, it drops a Max Ammo Power-Up and gives players their stolen weapons back. If it is not killed, the Max Ammo is placed in the electricity room. If it steals a weapon, the player whose weapon has been robbed is teleported to the science laboratories. It will occasionally leave a Fire-Sale power up after its death.

If the thief is killed before it steals any player's weapon, it then drops a Max Ammo power up and an unusual pack-a-punch power up, Bonfire Sale. The Mystery Box is then spawned in all of its spawn locations on the map and its price is reduced to 10 points. Prices of wall weapons are reduced, and the panic room with the Pack-a-Punch machine is opened. The machine costs only 1000 points to use.

xRaw ModZz

xRaw ModZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Professor thats What he is or a DR what really do you want to know about him :S? more detail in what u need?

B

BlackOpsZombiez

Reaction score
Sin$
honestly sounds stupid because five isnt based off during WWII however the doctor has quite a bit of resemblence to the demented Dr.Mengele if u dont know who he is go here http://www.weirdworm.com/10-craziest-dr-mengele-ideas/ really quite the creepy guy however we still have doctors like tht today that just are smarter about the laws

A

Addict 7S

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I got death machine, then started shooting at him. Right when he attacked me, the death machine disappeared along with my Galil. But before he teleported me down, my friend killed him with the ray gun upgraded. Then it gave me unlimited death machine. Can anyone test that out further? It might be a new glitch(:

xxXtReMeZzz

xxXtReMeZzz

Respect the Cosby. Cosby rules all.
Hardened Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Ever thought he is Dr Steiner from the campaign, in the 3rd last mission when mason kills him, they bring him back t america, they might have been doing something with him there when the zombies broke in and he was turned into an uber f***ed up zombie badass. Or he might ahve released the zombies?

Top Bottom
Login
Register