• Thread starter Tweeboy
  • Start date
  • Views 836
T

Tweeboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't know if this was answered somewhere else. If it was, sorry that I'm lazy :smile:

Well, I was just curious, in the new game mode "Gun Game", is the cycle of weapons you must get kills with ALWAYS the same EVERY game? The same for EVERY player? If anyone knows the answers to these questions please just let me know :smile:

And don't answer with false answers. I'm looking for confirmed info.

Again just tell me if it was posted anywhere else, and I'll request a mod to delete this thread.

BSAP

BSAP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think they have released that much info yet... but as it looks yes...

T

Tweeboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, I wasn't watching any liveblogs or anything so I didn't know how much info was released so far. Thanks.

ScratchButt

ScratchButt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well from what I saw, it goes likes this.

Start with pistols, and then to akimbos, then shotguns, and so on. They way I think the game goes is there is a set order for each and everyone starts the same, but if you die, lets say you die with a colt pistol, than youll go to the next pistol, maybe magnuim or the next pistol in the line. And that would repeat and you would rank up the weapons as you get kills, then you go back to the gun one of the next rank and cycle through that if you die. and so on.

Gingenator

Gingenator

Elite Member
MotM Jokester Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I think they said that your guns get more powerful every time you get a kill, so I'm guessing that it goes from least powerful to most powerful every game. So probably the same weapons each game.

T

Tweeboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've always heard counterstrike was a good game but no I've never played it. Is the "Gun Game" in counterstrike?

RaptorJTags

RaptorJTags

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
'Gun Game' is a concept that started in CS but there are mods available for many other games. The premise is that each player starts at rank 1 with weapon X. Each rank has a set weapon for every player over every game ie. the python snub nose is the starting weapon. A kill with your weapon will advance you a rank and thus onto the next weapon, a knife kill will not advance you in rank but the recipent of the knife will be demoted one rank.

T

Twugger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Personally i think everyone should start with the BEST weapon first, this way you finish with a crappy pistol to make it way more difficult. But either way i cant wait :biggrin:

Gibs

Gibs

Getting There
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
In gun game you get a knife as the last weapon if they based off anything like counterstrike

FFOxSensationz

FFOxSensationz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
First of all Gun Game Came From Counter-strike. You Start out with a Pistol and progress until you get to the knife. If you get knifed you go back 1 gun. 1st one to get through every gun wins. It is very fun. They posted a trailer on youtube if want details.

Don't know if this was answered somewhere else. If it was, sorry that I'm lazy :smile:

Well, I was just curious, in the new game mode "Gun Game", is the cycle of weapons you must get kills with ALWAYS the same EVERY game? The same for EVERY player? If anyone knows the answers to these questions please just let me know :smile:

And don't answer with false answers. I'm looking for confirmed info.

Again just tell me if it was posted anywhere else, and I'll request a mod to delete this thread.

Top Bottom
Login
Register