• Thread starter JackR24
  • Start date
  • Views 4,512
J

JackR24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do people think Black ops will have gun camos in the game IMO there good I always enjoy trying to get the best camo's for my guns on mw2 so it would be great to see Black Ops have them what do you all think.

gravity kat

gravity kat

G Kitty
Reaction score
Sin$
hopefully:smile:
that would be cool to see camo for your player to

i will miss you

i will miss you

Autism and Alcoholism
End of the Year 2010 End of the Year 2011 Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
WaW made me mad because they didn't include camos. There better be camos

J

JackR24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah that's why I liked MW2 that played a big role in what i liked in the game it same with titles and emblem it just gave you that bit extra to do/unlock :smile:

D

Dante iZ STR8

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
They need to make one where when you reach the max lvl for that prestige, you get "Create-a-Camo". Now that would be sick.

Jamie

Jamie

JOLO (Jamie Only Lives Once)
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
i read somewhere that they didn't include camo's in WAW because they take up to much space on the disk <_< but if the community wants the community should get because it is treyarch making this awesome looking game :biggrin:

v DzL

v DzL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
IMO,
camos are one of the best things in CoD 4 to make it stand out
Gives you something to aim for after Rank and Prestige :smile:

Sponge 7s

Sponge 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if they dont do camos i will be annoyed. cod 5 the guns look boring. on mw2 and cod 4 they look so much cooler. but is it more realistic to not have camos? and arnt they trying to make black ops as realistic as possible?

X

x Enjoi Life x

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
WaW made me mad because they didn't include camos. There better be camos

this was because they didn't use camo on the guns then. they were wood and metal. that's it. The Tiger Stripes weren't introduced till Viet Nam, so im guessing there WILL BE CAMO in this game.

T

tempsneak123

Reaction score
Sin$
Camos actually give you something to strive for and not just the regular maximum level and maximum prestige. If Treyarch does not add simple extras like camos or challeneges the game has a possibility of being dead after only a couple months unlike MW2

Cliche 7S

Cliche 7S

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There will, no doubt be camos, and with Create-a-Class 2.0 you can edit your character. Please search before posting lol

mrgeo20

mrgeo20

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oooohhh oooohhh LIGHT BULB!

when you prestige you get ghillie covers for sniper rifles and stuff so its the best 3-D camo you can possibly have :biggrin:

anyone following me? it would be way cooler than mw2 camos IMO. like the mission in CoD4 with the suppressed M21, that sort of ghillie camo wrap to match your ghillie suit. know what I mean? :biggrin:

K

kamikaze

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i think that there should be a little editor where you can make your own camos, i think that would be pretty cool

J

JackR24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah and on a trailer for this game I seen the big LMG has some sort of snow camos

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
not to sure about the camos waw didnt have it so you never know untill/unless they have a beta which they probably wont

woah 300th post lol

SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
It would seem that Treyarch is accepting constructive criticism and any suggestions as we speak. Secondly in their main trailer for the game I remember seeing one of the main characters jumping off a cliff with an AUG with artic looking camo.

Reason camo wasn't in World at War was because guns didn't have camofluage back then. It was a relatively new concept at the time that the Japanese were using to their advantage. If they follow that same logic then this game will most definately have camo. If you want a "Create a Camo" option in the game tell them, don't just sit there and wish and expect it to happen without effort.

Top Bottom
Login
Register