• Thread starter Partial Squid
  • Start date
  • Views 3,125
Partial Squid

Partial Squid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, I understand that if you put multiple barrels of the same gun in different slots, that the original damage percentage won't stack. An example is the Orphan Maker. I get that the 850% weapon damage wont double if I put it on there twice. But what if you put together a gun with different high damage barrels (no more than one barrel per high damage weapon)? Like if I put an Orphan Maker barrel and a Jolly Rodger barrel on a gun in the 2 accessory slots, would it add the full damage percentages together, or would it do what it does when you use the same barrel more than once?

Paweth

Paweth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That sucks that your copy and paste is acting up. I wouldn't worry too much though. If we keep posting codes in this thread someone is probably going to inform us that those should be posted in the Gun Modding Workshop thread. That is where you are going to get the most props for your creations.

That is true. It sucks because
  1. I can't copy the codes from my weapons to post on se7ensins.
  2. I can't copy elements (such as a barrel from one gun) to paste them into a gun I'm working on.
I can paste into these slots, but the copy function is dead.

Upvote 0
Partial Squid

Partial Squid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That is true. It sucks because
  1. I can't copy the codes from my weapons to post on se7ensins.
  2. I can't copy elements (such as a barrel from one gun) to paste them into a gun I'm working on.
I can paste into these slots, but the copy function is dead.

does your copy and paste work in microsoft word?

Upvote 0
Partial Squid

Partial Squid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Sounds like they are having bugs with V158. That sucks... 
unless u create the base weapon in the dlc set.
example u can create a kerblaster in pirates booty set and then u can combine the orphan maker to it.
still many things to learn good fella.
but it is true that u cannot mix weapons from different dlcs.

I changed the base to the Pirates Booty DLC and added some Orphan Maker and Jolly Roger barrels to some of my modded Legendary guns, and it made a HUGE difference. However, I have noticed that the guns I do that with loose the DLC parts once I exit and open the game save back up in gibbed. Apparently once you take them out of the safe, use them, and put them back all the DLC parts go away and get replaced with "None" when you go back into Gibbed. That sucks! Does that happen to you?

Upvote 0
DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds like they are having bugs with V158. That sucks... 

I changed the base to the Pirates Booty DLC and added some Orphan Maker and Jolly Roger barrels to some of my modded Legendary guns, and it made a HUGE difference. However, I have noticed that the guns I do that with loose the DLC parts once I exit and open the game save back up in gibbed. Apparently once you take them out of the safe, use them, and put them back all the DLC parts go away and get replaced with "None" when you go back into Gibbed. That sucks! Does that happen to you?
You have to make sure you have a corresponding DLC Balance...

Upvote 0
Partial Squid

Partial Squid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
DOMIN8 said:
You have to make sure you have a corresponding DLC Balance...

So if I have a Norfleet I'm trying to add DLC 1 barrels to, I would have to change the Set to Pirates Booty, and then find a gun (like a launcher) in that DLC that I can copy the balance slot from?

Upvote 0
Paweth

Paweth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So if I have a Norfleet I'm trying to add DLC 1 barrels to, I would have to change the Set to Pirates Booty, and then find a gun (like a launcher) in that DLC that I can copy the balance slot from?

I think you'd need to change the balance, and therefore you'd also need to change the Set to Pirates Booty as well. If you're on the Community Revision of gibbed you can select the Set and appropriate Balance from the drop down list. However that's the same version that's giving me difficulties copying...

Upvote 0
DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's what I would do.

Load a DLC gun (it doesn't really matter what type). Then just change the Type to the type of weapon you're using and change the Manufacturer if you want. Then just copy and paste the gun parts for what you want into their respective slots. Like so:
77ox.png

The Balance stays as an Ogre so that the Barrel and Material will not disappear. All the other parts are regular parts from a pistol.

Upvote 0
Partial Squid

Partial Squid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
DOMIN8 said:
Load a DLC gun (it doesn't really matter what type). Then just change the Type to the type of weapon you're using and change the Manufacturer if you want. Then just copy and paste the gun parts for what you want into their respective slots.

DOMIN8....like always you tha man!!!!!!! Thanks for stepping in and clearing that up for me. I love the Orphan Maker and Jolly Roger combination and now I can put it on my modded legendary guns! :biggrin:

Hey while I got you in here, maybe you could help me understand which Fibber barrel has the most damage. It came up in this thread earlier, and I was under the assumption that the Fibber Barrel_3 was the one...

Upvote 0
Partial Squid

Partial Squid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Paweth said:
I think you'd need to change the balance, and therefore you'd also need to change the Set to Pirates Booty as well. If you're on the Community Revision of gibbed you can select the Set and appropriate Balance from the drop down list. However that's the same version that's giving me difficulties copying...

I was just reviewing this thread and saw that you had posted before DOMIN8 and I didn't give you props. Sorry about that man. I have a CRAPLOAD of guns made up in a game save and cant wait to test them all out. Anyways, thanks for the info on this also!!!!

I'm also going to try and look into the Fibber barrel when I test these guns. I'm going to take the pistol that nipun99 posted the code for, duplicate it and change the Fibber_2 to Fibber_3 and then compare in game. I'm so confused about this thing I gotta test it for myself...

Upvote 0
Paweth

Paweth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was just reviewing this thread and saw that you had posted before DOMIN8 and I didn't give you props. Sorry about that man. I have a CRAPLOAD of guns made up in a game save and cant wait to test them all out. Anyways, thanks for the info on this also!!!!

I'm also going to try and look into the Fibber barrel when I test these guns. I'm going to take the pistol that nipun99 posted the code for, duplicate it and change the Fibber_2 to Fibber_3 and then compare in game. I'm so confused about this thing I gotta test it for myself...

It's fine man, I probably got my information from him originally anyway lol

Upvote 0
Partial Squid

Partial Squid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
BL2(hwAAAAAJmACCZwdA/h+JoMOQhaEOQwHG//8SKCVQmGKsw9jEkgnl)

hey guys check it out..
this weapon will tell u the power of fibber2
its a homing pistol which fires 70 pellets at cost of just 2 rounds.
and i found that if u add fibber 2 to any slot of the weapon it will not stack but MULTIPLY the pellet count
for example:-
if u add moxxie heartbreaker which add 5 pellets to ur weapon with fibber2 which gives 7 pellets u get a total of 35 PELLETS
also if 2 moxxie heartbreaker with fibber2 will give 10x7 pellets
so... if u do ur maths the lvl 2 pistol will have 10x10x7= 700 damage just at level 2 and as the level increase the damage output becomes massive.

I shot that pistol last night a few times. I couldn't really see the projectiles, but it lagged out my game really bad so I'm sure they were there! I've made a copy of it and added the Fibber_3 barrel in the place of the Fibber_2, and I'm going to try them both out on a boss this evening if I get the chance. I will say the damage stats on the Fibber_3 is ALOT higher than on the Fibber_2, but then again its a Fibber barrel. Fibbing is its nature:smile:

Upvote 0
nipun99

nipun99

Dead and Gone...
Reaction score
Sin$
i have said it earlier and im saying it again.
DONT USE FIBBER3 its plain S#!T.

i guess the xbox cannot handle my gun
if the gun makes ur game lag just change the fibber with any other barrel u like then it should work fine.

and btw have u tried my grenade mod yet??

Upvote 0
Partial Squid

Partial Squid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea I did actually. It was pretty cool. It had allot of stuff going on. Not use to seeing fire and shock going off at the same time:smile: I tested and improved allot of my guns last night. I gave this one out to Paweth earlier. Check it out. Its a limescent Seraphim. Should be easy to move through levels with this thing:

BL2(hwAAAADCMQGCZgEAB9HrbWAYxOABMAQhIoYQhCEIWRDGAfRA+AHw)

Upvote 0
nipun99

nipun99

Dead and Gone...
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks man for the rifle its insanely powerful and accurate like pinpoint
can u tell me how you get the rarity YELLOW??
anyways try these insane pistols i made
tweaked thunderball fist with fire explosions and of course insane amount of pellets for mere 2 pistol ammo

BL2(hwAAAABfrwGAhwRAAnG7icOIhUEQgwUhUwwLKCVQSqD0w9jEkgnl)

upgraded version of my homing pistol with less pellets (28 pellets) and 850% more damage

BL2(hwAAAAAEfwGApwdAAnG7icOIhaEOgwUhUwwKGCVQSqCMw4CIkQnl)

you are good but im better:tongue: 
i have also posted them in the modded weapon workshop forum.
i hope u liked it (well im actually sure).

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register