Guitar Hero: World Tour (drums) vs. Rock Band 2 (drums)

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by ii CoRrUpT xX, Feb 18, 2009 with 6 replies and 280 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    What drums are better ON GUITAR HERO: WORLD TOUR? I have heard rumors that the Rock Band 2 drums are better. I'd like some advice. I don't know how you call star power if your playing on the RB: 2 drums though. IDK, I'd just like some advice on which to go with. Are the GH: WT drums crap? Please don't post if you have no idea what your talking about :tongue:.

Remember, I will be using the drums on GUITAR HERO: WORLD TOUR!

Thanks. :thumbup:

2. sixworkss

sixworkss Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    I use rockband1 drums (don't know if they changed) on GHWT and I can never use star power...If there's a way I'd love to know.

3. feralnub

feralnub Newbie

Ratings:
    yellow and blue at the same time does star power! i'm pretty sure.

if you update the firmware (or whatever you'd want to call it) for the GHWT or buy what you are sure is a brand new set, the guitar hero drums are better. the rock band ones don't read correctly with guitar hero. not sure why, but i'm 100% that the rock band drums you can't do fast rolls on the snare or whatever pad because it doesn't register fast enough. use the guitar hero set for guitar hero and it will work better.

• Like Like x 1
  4. blackout4

blackout4 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    for the game gh:Wt

for the rock band drums, there are 4 pad columns and 1 kick pedal. on the gh:wt drums, there are 5 pad columns and 1 kick pedal.

to activate star power on the rock band drums, i BELIEVE it is yellow and blue at the same time. (not sure about gh:wt)

5. Inverted

Inverted Getting There

Ratings:
    how does the rock band drums work with guitar hero? cause like the orange note...

6. Se7eN MasTa

Se7eN MasTa Se7en Legend Premium

Ratings:
    The orange is disabled. :rolleyes:

7. DEATH x Valor

DEATH x Valor Enthusiast

Ratings:
    They both sock lol...Im getting ION's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.