What's new

Discussion Guitar Hero PC

Z

zero0356

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Guys my xbox just broke and I Sent it in today, but I have Nothing to do for the next week. So I was wondering if anyone knew of any
Guitar Hero Ripoffs. Free or Torrented (Not sure if torrents are allowed Edit it if it isn't sorry). Also It needs to work with the GH 2 Xbox 360 Controller.

Thanks in advance

trtl

trtl

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Forum Addict Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Guitar Hero had PC versions, so you could play Guitar Hero on your PC.

StevieRox

StevieRox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how about Frets On Fire? You can get gh/rb skin, and download on PC, download tons n tons of hard/easy/every song... and simply plug in gh guitar, or drums or anything and play :smile:

KillZacular

KillZacular

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
StevieRox said:
how about Frets On Fire? You can get gh/rb skin, and download on PC, download tons n tons of hard/easy/every song... and simply plug in gh guitar, or drums or anything and play :smile:

Only problem is its not half as accurate as GH and 99% of the songs that are user made, are horribly tabbed and out of sync.

Psycho Homer

Psycho Homer

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Frets on Fire is ma good alternative. they have all the songs straight from the games. They also have user made songs. You just have to make sure the user made ones are from reputable people.

C

Chaos3232

Reaction score
Sin$
Frets on fire would probably be the only alternative, other than buying a copy of guitar hero for the pc. They do make some usb guitars and such that can be used on the computer and/or the 360.

Top Bottom
Login
Register