What's new

Guild Wars 2 is less than 10 days away! (for prepurchasers)

• Thread starter Sterlin22
  • Start date
  • Views 400
S

Sterlin22

Reaction score
Sin$
It felt like yesterday when we were in the 40s and now we're in the single digits! Woot!

To get a conversation started, what profession(s)/race(s) most appeal to you, what do you plan on doing the most of (Crafting, Dynamic Events, Structured PvP, World vs World, etc.), and how many hours will you suck into this game on a daily basis?

I played during the beta, and while I think I had the most fun in World vs World with the Elementalist, I'll definitely be sticking with a Human Warrior, heavy armor for the win. I'll do tons of Personal Story, Hearts, Dynamic Events, and maybe even some dungeons on the way to 80 (with of course SOME World vs World in between) and then make Structured PvP + World vs World my endgame focus, though I might jump into lots of Dynamic Events when I think I could use the extra karma and gold, and Crafting for when I feel like making some legendary weapons. Unfortunately my schedule can vary with homework and studying, so I can't give a 100% answer, but my goal is to achieve 5 hours minimum each school day, and 12 hours minimum each non-school-day.

AzNdEaThMaChInE

AzNdEaThMaChInE

Dem saka like Tai!
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I plan on making a Charr warrior or guardian when it comes out. I'm more excited for the PvE then the PvP.

l tags r dumb l

l tags r dumb l

I dont care about nothin...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Going to roll a norn necromancer, playing on magguma. 16 HOURS BABY WHOOOOOO

Robot Devil

Robot Devil

Robot Hell is quite real. Here's our brochure.
Reaction score
Sin$
I got an email from arena net stating that they may be putting the servers up 3 hours early tonight. So if you live on the west coast, then the servers might start going live around 9 p.m. I can't wait!

ProjectDefy

ProjectDefy

Elite
Reaction score
Sin$
Just heard about this JUST now because of you guys. Looking up YouTube videos. Maybe I'll get it as well if it lives up to par :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register