Solved Guidelines for Online use./

• Thread starter Moo5e
  • Start date
  • Views 415
M

Moo5e

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey a!!. Im new here but not new to modding, and have a few simple q's. YES, Ive already searched the forums and other places but cant find specific "rules" for using Deftoned modded guns online.
Such as; b4 saving and quitting. I put stuff back into the vault, only it wont allow me to put anything back in. What gives? Any help/advice or direction would be supa. Thanks in advance.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't put anything in the Bank anymore if it's already full.

Upvote 0
M

Moo5e

Reaction score
Sin$
You can't put anything in the Bank anymore if it's already full.

The funny thing is that Im only putting in what I took out? Is there a placeholder system im not aware of??
i.e. I empty out 80% of the bank, and am not able to put anything back in. Tried for an hour. Frustrated....

Upvote 0
DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The save probably had it overfilled. There is a max of 20 by the games code.

Upvote 0
M

Moo5e

Reaction score
Sin$
Im not shocked to hear that. Am I hearing that right that before saving/quitting all modded gear must be put back in the Bank?
Also, does saving/quitting delete gear somehow if I leave it in the backpack?

I appreciate yer help btw. Lots of unhelpful ppl out there in the interwebs... ;]

Upvote 0
ZeroToned

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Grizzled Veteran Bright Idea Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The funny thing is that Im only putting in what I took out? Is there a placeholder system im not aware of??
i.e. I empty out 80% of the bank, and am not able to put anything back in. Tried for an hour. Frustrated....

Depends on which save you are using. In the recent saves, I put consumable items in the bank so you can put weapons back by replacing them. Before, you could just do the unlimited vault space glitch and didn't have to worry about it.

Upvote 0
M

Moo5e

Reaction score
Sin$
Wow! The master speaks! Im using the newest master save btw. Pretty bada$$ if i do say myself... Do you think I used the best file, or should I just use a different one? Im no Mass-Duper or distributor! I just play for fun...
I noticed I can only play Pete once...hmmm

Upvote 0
DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Technically they are not deleted after saving/quitting. They are deleted on load. I play on PC and often times I'll just quit with modded gear and move it back over to the bank in Gibbed.

Upvote 0
M

Moo5e

Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds like i need to practice more using the backpack/bank differently. B4 I just used it so put stuff I seldom used...

Upvote 0
ZeroToned

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow! The master speaks! Im using the newest master save btw. Pretty bada$$ if i do say myself... Do you think I used the best file, or should I just use a different one? Im no Mass-Duper or distributor! I just play for fun...
I noticed I can only play Pete once...hmmm

The master save was intended to drop weapons for your friends or look at the codes. There are so many guns/items in there, it would probably freeze your console if I loaded anymore consumables to store your weapons back.

Upvote 0
M

Moo5e

Reaction score
Sin$
That was nice of you to do that. Im just trying not to jack up files/profiles. Of the 40-50 vids ive watched in the last 3 days, yours is the most legit and dont go sideways and sound all Fooly-ish ;]

btww, that was me that msgd you on FB to ask if you have a donation link. 
Any tips for being able to play the DLC bosses. This 1x per day is for the birds..

Upvote 0
ZeroToned

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
That was nice of you to do that. Im just trying not to jack up files/profiles. Of the 40-50 vids ive watched in the last 3 days, yours is the most legit and dont go sideways and sound all Fooly-ish ;]

btww, that was me that msgd you on FB to ask if you have a donation link. 
Any tips for being able to play the DLC bosses. This 1x per day is for the birds..

I'd recommend using this one for raid bosses: or using my latest Krieg save on my channel if you want. Any weapon from there will most likely kill them within seconds.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register