[Guide] War Supporter Onyx Medal It’s Glitched Get It NOW - Gears Of War 3

Discussion in 'Gears of War Glitches' started by madmanRAB, Nov 5, 2011 with 58 replies and 11,632 views.

1. madmanRAB

madmanRAB Enthusiast

Ratings:

Written Guide

Hey guys in the time it took this video to render and upload to youtube I have been doing some research. It seems you must do this for it to work:

1.0 It seems you must have the season pass and the DLC ‘Horde Commando’ for this glitch to work. People tried it without the dlc with no luck. They then downloaded it and it worked

1.1 You must back out to the very first gears of war 3 main menu where it asks you to press start

1.2 You must be connected to xbox live in order to do this.

1.3 Play any game type you want but make sure to fill it with bots. Warzone and execution is the fastest when set to 1 minute round duration and 1 round to win. Pick insane bots also if you are going to afk or choose casual if you plan to play.

1.4 It doesnt matter if you already have the event previously. This works regardless

If you have any other questions feel free to post me a comment. I hope this helps you all out. Seriously 3.0 will be mine a lot sooner now thank you epic. If you enjoyed this video please thumbs up, and favourite. If you want to see more of my videos please subscribe as I plan to upload a ton of onyx guides now my voice problems are gone. All the best, madmanRAB

• Like Like x 3
  2. fat pat 666

fat pat 666 Lucifixture

Ratings:
    i can do it, and not be in local. btw

3. RuCKuS

RuCKuS Enthusiast

Ratings:
    think we've already covered this:

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/601923-how-to-get-war-supporter-even-if-you-already-earned-this-weekends-ribbon/

thanks for putting up the vid tho

4. Unduplicative

Unduplicative Newbie

Ratings:
    Well thanks!
    Im a Lv 15 now!
    haha Unlegitness!

5. OP
    madmanRAB

madmanRAB Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yeah sorry man its just i aim to have a video for every single onyx medal. I should probably make my own super thread sort of thing but ah well. glad the video may be of some help nonetheless

6. jhitman

jhitman Thanks DirtyBear for the premium!

Ratings:
    This. You dont need to be local. And also it doesnt matter if you have played the event or not.

7. durham iz hogan

durham iz hogan Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You do not need season pass, this happened to me accidently and all i have is DLC , just to let you guys know

8. ForceOperationX

ForceOperationX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I guess I'll have to try this later when I get back on Gears 3.

9. fat pat 666

fat pat 666 Lucifixture

Ratings:
    i tryed setting this up for a friend of mine, and he could not get it to work..

10. RuCKuS

RuCKuS Enthusiast

Ratings:
    did he have the dlc? If not, that would confirm the theory that its a bug to do with the DLC, or Epic is giving it away because people bought the DLC.

Also, anyone know if double XP will double the value of a medal? I just realized my 5th onyx on this was worth 30,000! Wondering if I should hop into a pub match every 30 matches, if it'll give me 60K. That would be awesome.

11. z3r0 X boZz

z3r0 X boZz Banned

Ratings:
    it doesn´t work, what a waste of time

omfg I take all back! it works ! amazin maan!

12. echoesofdeath

echoesofdeath Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Has anyone gotten it without DLC? I tried last night and it didn't work but i was planning on trying again when i get home.

13. IGreeN NoVa

IGreeN NoVa Newbie

Ratings:
  14. Bobby

Bobby #

Ratings:
    Works for me! :thumbup:

15. B P

B P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I started doing this and it worked about 10 times then just stopped working even after quitting and going to the main menu and restarting. I'm gonna try and dashboard then see if it works

Edit: tried dashboarding and restarting my xbox no luck

16. z3r0 X boZz

z3r0 X boZz Banned

Ratings:
    ok you should add:

1. play one "event mode" game online
    2. back out
    3. press b, to get to the start menu
    4. now go in a private match
    5. if you quit, you have to repeat steps 1-4 !

17. RuCKuS

RuCKuS Enthusiast

Ratings:
    no you don't have to play a pub match, I only just played my first pub match of the weekend and I'm on my 6th onyx. btw, double xp doesn't double the 30K for the medal. So sad :frown:
    One thing I noticed, I lost connection to xbox live, so my afk boosting stopped earning points toward it. Had to hit Connect to Xbox Live, back out, and then start it up again. On the road again....

18. RecoilxY

RecoilxY Enthusiast

Ratings:
    All i do is go to the Menu, hit Start Button, then go back to the Menu. Start again go to private, Casual, 1 minute rounds, 1 round on Warzone. Easy and get 30 super fast=30k exp+maybe 8k extras.

19. GeT EmBaRRaSSeD

GeT EmBaRRaSSeD Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have the DLC and season pass, can't get it working. Does the map or weapon swaps matter?

20. xSOMOSPIXISx

xSOMOSPIXISx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yesterday i got the second war supporter onyx medal