Probably next week .....
I hope your right, its been a while since the last laso

jay turns

jay turns

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Bright Idea Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
would i get banned or reset if i reset this weeks challenge like 3-4 times, and maybe not get any of the daily ones?

jhitman

jhitman

Thanks DirtyBear for the premium!
Reaction score
Sin$
Havent been on Reach in a couple weeks. Anyone mind tellin me what this week's challenge is? Thanks.

jhitman

jhitman

Thanks DirtyBear for the premium!
Reaction score
Sin$
Meh. Ill just wait til LASO next week.

G

Gawdsbud

Reaction score
Sin$
Pillar of Autumn LASO weekly this week, hopefully I will not get any type of ban :unsure:

T

TJSmiffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if the credit cap is 120k then by doing the time zone thing could I get 200K today?

T

TJSmiffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry, but you might wanna recap those 2x tables. 240k in the first day.
but 200 to try to play safe :wink:

Edit: can I set the timezone back again and do the same tomorrow?

eg, get 200k today then set my timezone back. then tomorrow do the glitch and change time zone to get 200k again?

basically get 1.2 million credits from now till Sunday?

supers0ak

supers0ak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
but 200 to try to play safe :wink:

Edit: can I set the timezone back again and do the same tomorrow?

eg, get 200k today then set my timezone back. then tomorrow do the glitch and change time zone to get 200k again?

basically get 1.2 million credits from now till Sunday?
The most you can get in a week is 960,000 cR (that's 8 full days, assuming you max out everyday and double max out once). Every 3 days you can earn a total of 360,000 cR, so your idea of earning 200,000 cR two days in a row is impossible.

(Note for anyone who sees my username and reads this, no i'm not recommending this)

G

Gawdsbud

Reaction score
Sin$
The most you can get in a week is 960,000 cR (that's 8 full days, assuming you max out everyday and double max out once). Every 3 days you can earn a total of 360,000 cR, so your idea of earning 200,000 cR two days in a row is impossible.

(Note for anyone who sees my username and reads this, no i'm not recommending this)
Thanks supers0ak, I also needed an answer to this question. You sure are da biggest Reach booster, I love your guide :thumbup:

J

joeykrug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well the OP's method doesn't work, I tried it, didn't even hit cap, played no other reach that day, and only did it one day and i still got 2 week cR ban

Ahhh you Know

Ahhh you Know

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well the OP's method doesn't work, I tried it, didn't even hit cap, played no other reach that day, and only did it one day and i still got 2 week cR ban

Ive been doing it and havent been banned yet.

LFCGirl

iMikeyy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I did it yesterday to the cap, and me and my friend both got banned this morning.

Reset only weekly, no dailys.

G

Gawdsbud

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I did it yesterday to the cap, and me and my friend both got banned this morning.

Reset only weekly, no dailys.
AAhhh this makes me scared, i got 100 thousand credits monday, hit the cap yesterday, and I havnt been on reach today yet

LxL Jeff LxL

LxL Jeff LxL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
AAhhh this makes me scared, i got 100 thousand credits monday, hit the cap yesterday, and I havnt been on reach today yet
You will have to keep us updated, I wanna reset but dont want to be banned for 2 weeks and only get 120k credits

M

MassaChef

Reaction score
Sin$
the true guide to not getting the two week ban is to make sure you dont boost over 75k with the challenges.

Top Bottom
Login
Register