Patched [Guide] All options in LSC

• Thread starter MackRotten
  • Start date
  • Views 28,842
M

MackRotten

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't believe this has been posted yet, so here goes.
I wrote this guide specifically for people wanting motard/supermoto Sanchez's, however this works for cars too.
If you want to glitch in a car, you drive a car in first.
If you want to glitch in a bike, you ride a bike in first.

This can also be used for turbos, engines, resprays etc etc.

Just switch up the appropriate steps.
Thanks to xDeery-_- for introducing me to this glitch.

1. Buy yourself a sanchez 1(The one with livery, I'll explain why below.) if you don't have one already.
2. Head down to LSC in the middle of LS, and park your sanchez as so. > http://rsg.ms/1bdg09J
3. Then either keep going to PS/Xbox store and backing out until a parked bike spawns, or go and find one on the street.
4. Steal the bike, ride it into LSC and open the Wheels menu, and then WHEEL TYPE.
5. Press start, go to PS/Xbox store and then back out, speed is not an issue. Keep doing this until you spawn on your sanchez outside or round the corner.
6. You then ride your sanchez into LSC and the "Front Wheel, Back Wheel" menu will then pop up, you can then add whatever wheels you like!
5qtV3.jpg

The reason you can't use the Sanchez 2 is because when you get into the menu, ALL of the wheels other than stock are BLANK. They have no text, when you attempt to install them it says they're already installed. This is the icing of the cake after trying every method to fit the wheels to the Sanchez 2, I hereby declare it impossible. (This doesn't rule out a modded ISO, I'm sure you could change the flags of the Sanchez 2 to Sanchez 1 and it'd work.)

Enjoy!

M

MackRotten

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, got given it all in a public lobby by a modder. Only had about 15m prior.

NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Frame In Gold Modder Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Known about this ever since the car selling glitch first came out, and I must say, its very useful for some things. You can use it to put your custom license plates on cars you usually can't, like the police SUV back when that could still be stored.

nick6raphael

nick6raphael

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm trying with my buggy now, no matter how many times I go to cash store and back out, it still doesn't spawn me in my buggy, still in that random car and inside LSC, why's that?

M

MackRotten

Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't had the problem yet, make sure your buggy is parked in the yellow striped bay.

ZePPelin

ZePPelin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This thing hates me, I swear lol. Always spawn on the bike I went in with

IIOrgazmoII

IIOrgazmoII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
3 hours in has not worked once with dune buggy cannot be done I give up an I did the steps right

I GOT JACKED MOFO

asians have eyes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
did the modder that gave you 700m give you max rank as well? damn you're lucky a modder did it for free

P

PunchingBeard

Reaction score
Sin$
I do not actually understand this so if you could elaborate on the if you want to glitch car in drive car in first bit?
And the find parked bike bit?

thanks!

jjjjjyyyyyy

jjjjjyyyyyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't believe this has been posted yet, so here goes.
I wrote this guide specifically for people wanting motard/supermoto Sanchez's, however this works for cars too.
If you want to glitch in a car, you drive a car in first.
If you want to glitch in a bike, you ride a bike in first.

This can also be used for turbos, engines, resprays etc etc.

Just switch up the appropriate steps.
Thanks to xDeery-_- for introducing me to this glitch.

1. Buy yourself a sanchez 1(The one with livery, I'll explain why below.) if you don't have one already.
2. Head down to LSC in the middle of LS, and park your sanchez as so. > http://rsg.ms/1bdg09J
3. Then either keep going to PS/Xbox store and backing out until a parked bike spawns, or go and find one on the street.
4. Steal the bike, ride it into LSC and open the Wheels menu, and then WHEEL TYPE.
5. Press start, go to PS/Xbox store and then back out, speed is not an issue. Keep doing this until you spawn on your sanchez outside or round the corner.
6. You then ride your sanchez into LSC and the "Front Wheel, Back Wheel" menu will then pop up, you can then add whatever wheels you like!
5qtV3.jpg

The reason you can't use the Sanchez 2 is because when you get into the menu, ALL of the wheels other than stock are BLANK. They have no text, when you attempt to install them it says they're already installed. This is the icing of the cake after trying every method to fit the wheels to the Sanchez 2, I hereby declare it impossible. (This doesn't rule out a modded ISO, I'm sure you could change the flags of the Sanchez 2 to Sanchez 1 and it'd work.)

Enjoy!
What vehicle do i use for dune buggy?

NUNsLAUGHTER

NUNsLAUGHTER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do i park the buggy same as sanchez?

It doesn't matter where you park the vehicle as far as I know, just park it around whatever LSC you're going to use. I don't even think damaging the vehicle matters either, because most of the time after I'm done there's an option to repair.

germinus

germinus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I must be really stupid as I dont even understand what this glitch does? Does it unlock ALL car mods? and can you use ANY vehicle?

NUNsLAUGHTER

NUNsLAUGHTER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I must be really stupid as I dont even understand what this glitch does? Does it unlock ALL car mods? and can you use ANY vehicle?

Gives you options in LSC that you shouldn't have. I've only used it successfully on the Dune Buggy. I tried on some snow truck and the space docker but the mods don't stick. But if you try adding a roll cage to a dune buggy it'll say something like not available. So no, doesn't unlock ALL car mods.
If you find the list of vehicles that could be modded with the gamesave modder then you can see what cars accept what mods.

NUNsLAUGHTER

NUNsLAUGHTER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
bulletproof tires will stick on dune buggy ?

Any vehicle that'll go into LSC will keep bullet proof tires.
Edit: and on the subject of the dune buggy, is there a way to get it without that stupid top cover thing? I don't want that ugly brown piece on it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register