Discussion Gui Stack Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pheonarx

Pheonarx

Woof Woof.
Reaction score
Sin$
I have found a way to stack with one controller, and you can get into custom classes this way, it is kind of glitchy, but should I release now? Or wait until original 2 controller is patched? (This isn't fake and I just want to know what everyone else thinks, should I wait to post?)

Last edited:
Lapis Lazuli

Lapis Lazuli

GT: Custom Units
Reaction score
Sin$
I have found a way to stack with one controller, and you can get into custom classes this way, it is kind of glitchy, but should I release now? Or wait until original 2 controller is patched?
the one controller way with league play?

LeGiT pRo

LeGiT pRo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I tried (only once) earlier my xbox froze.

DarkAmbur

DarkAmbur

S7 Awesomeness
Experienced Veteran Tutorial Creator Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I have found a way to stack with one controller, and you can get into custom classes this way, it is kind of glitchy, but should I release now? Or wait until original 2 controller is patched? (This isn't fake and I just want to know what everyone else thinks, should I wait to post?)
You should release it to me, let me make a video tutorial, then release it with my tutorial + your text tutorial :wink:

D

DanielCA

Reaction score
Sin$
I DO the glitch NOW, you need press A,A,A,A.... and im Find Players Lobbye public start lag switch or some torrents to CAP your connection, now you can do Create Class Glitch but DONT PRESS B to clear layout like older tutorial, simple wait time to find players, start and quit match , now you have other modded class ! Complicated but is possible, the tutorial like similar to older, the difference is create class on Find Playres screen, any game type.

Pheonarx

Pheonarx

Woof Woof.
Reaction score
Sin$
I DO the glitch NOW, you need press A,A,A,A.... and im Find Players Lobbye public start lag switch or some torrents to CAP your connection, now you can do Create Class Glitch but DONT PRESS B to clear layout like older tutorial, simple wait time to find players, start and quit match , now you have other modded class ! Complicated but is possible, the tutorial like similar to older, the difference is create class on Find Playres screen, any game type.
Not my way but good find, haven't tested it yet

YGP xXx Mercy

L3GIT H4CKS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i found a way to do GUI Exploit almost the same way as normal, and 1 controller league play

SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Just make a thread detailing on how to do the glitch if you're wanting to publicise a glitch. Don't waste thread space teasing people, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register