• Start date
  • Views 5,028
dubuddaman

dubuddaman

Enthusiast
Frame In Gold 10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you add bankspace and the seraph crystals?

Khaos64

Khaos64

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you add bankspace and the seraph crystals?
I would if I could - but this is purely a GUI for the python script by pclifford, it only has the features it has, so when/if he updates to include those mod's I will try and come out with an update to include those as well.

griffin89

griffin89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would if I could - but this is purely a GUI for the python script by pclifford, it only has the features it has, so when/if he updates to include those mod's I will try and come out with an update to include those as well.
if u knw how to use python u can add it yourself

as I've added the crystals to his script along wit a few other things

dubuddaman

dubuddaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Never received anything from media fire, and this error shouldn't apply. Also just tired it - seemed to download fine - ill put up a temp link on 4shared.

*Alternate Download up

You fix this issue yet. Not going to sign up for a download @ 4shared. Let me know when you fix the link or new DL location. I'll give it a whirl, until thien i will be doing this the long way!!

Khaos64

Khaos64

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You fix this issue yet. Not going to sign up for a download @ 4shared. Let me know when you fix the link or new DL location. I'll give it a whirl, until thien i will be doing this the long way!!

I never found an issue for original media fire link, every computer I've tried on two different ISP's work, but for whatever reason someone wasn't able to use it and requested the 4shared link - If the media fire is not working for you let me know - I will change the alternate to a different location. I'd could have done w/ out 4shared account as well.

Last edited:
dubuddaman

dubuddaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I never found an issue for original media fire link, every computer I've tried on two different ISP's work, but for whatever reason someone wasn't able to use it and requested the 4shared link - If the media fire is not working for you let me know - I will change the alternate to a different location. I'd could have done w/ out 4shared account as well.

Nope and now the mediafire link says it is broken, or you have removed it.

Khaos64

Khaos64

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea it was removed - at work so only able to do part at a time, but should be back up and working now.

Khaos64

Khaos64

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Updated - Listed at bottom of op

Will try and get it updated to include the new python features (crystals and bank) shortly.

Last edited:
R

ragingdragon4

Enthusiast
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Borderlands 2 hASE v2.0

This is a GUI for the Python Script by pclifford.

I had seen other post where people still prefer the python script rather than Gibbed's or still use it in parallel, as I do.

Those that were using it though, were having to install python and either using command lines or clunky batch files(I still have mine).

Given this decided to write a small simple GUI that doesn't require you to have python installed on your system and makes it a little cleaner.

23ldtap.png

Fairly simple to use,
- Just Run the exe
- Select you SaveGame.sav file
- Enable the mod's you want w/ the checkbox's and edit their value
- Save and Run

*The values do not pass unless it is checked - I just set the default value's mostly for myself - if people really object I can make them 0.
*You can enable and disable each mod as much as you please, so don't have to worry if you accidentally enable the wrong one.
*Does have simple error checking at the end to make sure you have selected a file and/or mods. Also will test the resulting modded save.

Updates:

- Now works with XP
- Change location of temp files to user's system's temp directory
- Better compatibility with XP, no longer need VS Redistributables
- Ability to mod crystals and bank size

Can we get a virus scan please?

Khaos64

Khaos64

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
all work but bank space not :frown: anyone know that?
Check the GUI it works as it should with the python script - Didn't check save on 360 - just pluged it into Gibbed's and saw the blackmarket value change for the bank. I'm not sure why editing this value doesn't work for some - but I will leave it, if it does work for others.
If it is something with the original script - and it gets updated - I will as well.

Top Bottom
Login
Register