What's new

Discussion Guess What's next for MW2 Modding.

• Thread starter Monster Travis
  • Start date
  • Views 4,472
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monster Travis

Monster Travis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll list what I think is coming in the future for mw2 modding.

1. Sticky 5th perk
2. Sticky machine pistol camos
3. Something crazy that I can't think of... lol

Post what you think will eventually come out for mw2 modding.

The XBL Virus

The XBL Virus

Se7enSins Virus
Reaction score
Sin$
Sticky machine pistol camos is really easy.

Code:
self setPlayerData( "customClasses", 3, "weaponSetups",  1, "weapon", "pp2000" );
self setPlayerData( "customClasses", 3, "weaponSetups",  1, "attachment", 0, "suppressor" );
self setPlayerData( "customClasses", 3, "weaponSetups",  1, "attachment", 1, "xmags" );
self setPlayerData( "customClasses", 3, "weaponSetups",  1, "camo", "orange_fall" );

GBSe7en

GBSe7en

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've heard about a thermal vision infection that you can take and keep from a Modded Lobby...I'm not sure if it's kept hidden, or the code just hasn't been made. That would be like you always see thermal even when not aimed down sight...Basically your life would be thermal. Maybe just rumors though, who knows.

T

thegetupkev

Reaction score
Sin$
not rumours. i was in a modded lobby last night and the host had thermal vision. was siiick. but i didn't get it :frown:

Monster Travis

Monster Travis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sticky machine pistol camos is really easy.

Code:
self setPlayerData( "customClasses", 3, "weaponSetups",  1, "weapon", "pp2000" );
self setPlayerData( "customClasses", 3, "weaponSetups",  1, "attachment", 0, "suppressor" );
self setPlayerData( "customClasses", 3, "weaponSetups",  1, "attachment", 1, "xmags" );
self setPlayerData( "customClasses", 3, "weaponSetups",  1, "camo", "orange_fall" );

Yeah, but why doesn't anyone do it in lobbies then?

M

mw2 I3 r e a k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
doesn't the camo for pistols on cover the backdrop menu and not in game?

Monster Travis

Monster Travis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Which machine pistol camos work and which don't?

A

axe97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i think that the player model swaps will be next. you know, the one where you can move around as a UAV or a B2 Bomber

J

jcbtrackbowler

Reaction score
Sin$
Hopefully more lobbies and services will get the fall secondaries into their systems

H

HOBO POW3R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This thread motivated me to make mad mods on this game yo.

K

Killi0naire93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
maybe something like modded killstreaks that stick, like 5 kills for a nuke or something. Who knows anything is possible!!!

bubushkinator

bubushkinator

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i think that the player model swaps will be next. you know, the one where you can move around as a UAV or a B2 Bomber

Model swaps are only visible on the console that did the mod.

X

xMaTTRobb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've heard about a thermal vision infection that you can take and keep from a Modded Lobby...I'm not sure if it's kept hidden, or the code just hasn't been made. That would be like you always see thermal even when not aimed down sight...Basically your life would be thermal. Maybe just rumors though, who knows.

It's not a rumour, nor is it an infection. it is a vision mod called thermal_mp or a perk called specialty_thermal.

Also the function for thermal is self ThermalVisionOn();
smile.gif

For you to keep thermal vision after leaving the modded lobby I guess the host has given you the thermal perk which I believe is only temporary.

mrgeo20

mrgeo20

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
my buddy got into a modded lobby with the thermal vision, I recorded him in pubs and its renderring in vegas right now for youtube XD and only the PP2000 and the TMP can have camos for the machine pistols...

HaVoC UnDeaD

HaVoC UnDeaD

Seasoned Member
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
camos work on the pp2000 and the tmp i have them on one of my classes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register