What's new

Ghosts BO3 WWII - Guerrilla Gamers - Recruiting !

G

Guerrilla Gamers

Reaction score
Sin$
Guerrilla Gamers is recruiting !. GGC is a brand NEW clan.. lets be honest- it sucks playing with randoms that dont even have mics lol.. you want to Be sure that you have a good team to play. I am the leader of a NEW cod clan called " Guerrilla Gamers" and im looking for members to join. message me on Xbox Live : GGC LUCK CL

General Rules:
* must be 18+ with a mic
* No Cheating, No Racism, No intolerance, Ect.
* USA Gamer

www.GuerrillaGamers.com
https://www.facebook.com/GuerrillaGamers/

G

Guerrilla Gamers

Reaction score
Sin$
(Xbox One) Guerrilla Gamers is a new gaming clan looking for more like minded individuals . 18+ Only. We are an active clan with 20+ members that play just about every evening. We are getting into Gamebattles and the competitive side of things but we always run groups together and enjoy pub stomping. We don't care if you just got the game or have been playing for years we just like to have a good time!

More Details

PLATFORM Xbox One
We have a rank structure that the leadership overlooks so you can grow and rank up within the community
We have weekly meetings and practices
We have a website you can find us here http://www.guerrillagamers.com
We also have an active Discord channel!
We have several members that stream on twitch and Mixer!
All skill levels welcome!
Drama Free!
Scrim nights!
Mature environment

We strive to keep the community drama free and an enjoyable atmosphere for everyone. We don't tolerate Obnoxiousness, racism, harassment, or Discrimination. When you get on to play after work or when you get some down time you get on to enjoy the game with good people and that's what we all want to do!

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me! Gamertag : GGC LUCK CL