• Thread starter DisturbedManiac
  • Start date
  • Views 13,333
DisturbedManiac

DisturbedManiac

Reaction score
Sin$
Ps4 unlimited guardian points

Here is a bug I found in the game and the steps to do it I have used some of the ones posted here so this is my way of giving back to the community.

Step 1 make sure your game is on the current version (1.03) kill a couple of enemies while connected to internet

Step 2 delete game eject disk turn off internet and reinstall disk version 1.00 (unsure if this works for downloaded versions)

Step 3 start game offline and kill some enemies until you see your guardian rank exp bar move for me it’s usually after first kill you should gain 80% of your current guardian points prior to deleting game as spendable guardian points.

Steps 1 to 3 have to be repeated after spending all points

Step 4 (disregard if under guardian rank 999 after doing glitch) Once you go past guardian rank 999 the game seems to go into wth mode and sends you to negative ranks ignore it kill some enemies then restart your game and it will reset your guardian ranks back to rank 1 but it allows you to gain your points all over again while keeping all your previous point bonuses.

Only bad thing is spending all those guardian points takes forever

There is no need to worry about loosing progress as I did it without loosing anything but I’d still upload save to a usb or ps plus before attempting this.

Last edited:
DisturbedManiac

DisturbedManiac

Reaction score
Sin$
Someone from my reddit post has tried it and replied to my post and has confirmed what I suspected this is only for disk copies of the game. Still waiting for confirmation is this works on xbox or pc I’ve asked some friends to test it but they haven’t answered me or seen the messages yet will post here once I know.

K

KingN3rdy

Reaction score
Sin$
I think it works for digital as well just download the base game and dont let it install the updates

DisturbedManiac

DisturbedManiac

Reaction score
Sin$
I think it works for digital as well just download the base game and dont let it install the updates
If you’d be willing to try that’d be awesome but as the game has had patches released a downloaded version already has the game patch applied the only thing that won’t be applied is hot fixed you wouldn’t be able to straight out download version 1.00 from the store I don’t think.

clayton34

clayton34

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know if this works on xbox one with digital download

RadioactiveSkin

RadioactiveSkin

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Note: if you do this you lose all bloody harvest challenges

B

buddyjohn

Reaction score
Sin$
Just so everyone is aware. I deleted the game data while it was still running then ejected the disc. Somehow I lost my entire inventory my equipped items and everything in my bag. I restored a save from cloud to get my stuff back. But still be careful.

Top Bottom
Login
Register